Delivering first-in-class content in the best and most engaging ways possible while equipping our people to do so requires an incredible amount of talent… and technology. The technology and operations group covers things like the company's data strategy, content delivery systems, master control operations, broadcast engineering, advertising technology, and the technology platform for HBO Max, while also supporting the everyday underpinnings of our company. Join our community of extraordinary team members who are truly building the tools that will run the future of entertainment.
The Analyst, Workforce Analytics will support operational and compliance reporting as well as provide as needed to reporting support to HR analytics programmatic initiatives.
• Partner with HR, Finance, COEs on operational reporting needs on an ad hoc and monthly basis
• Consult with the HR, Finance, and Inclusion on workforce analytic and reporting requests on an as needed basis and support their adoption of WM's global HRIS systems (Workday)
• Support HCM and payroll reporting requests on an as needed basis for HR Service Operations
• Partner with legal and HR teams to support compliance reporting in US
• Partner with both internal and external clients to deliver analysis and reports, ensuring the business requirements are fulfilled, and serve as key Workday reporting and analytics resource, and ensure optimization of all current and new operational reports.
• Partner with internal team to identify areas for improvement for data quality, process efficiencies/effectiveness, etc., and work with internal teams to automate or streamline data entry/collection processes to ensure the highest data integrity
• Integrate data from multiple systems to support reporting and analytics on headcount, workforce cost, time tracking, absence, recruiting etc. to help business better manage their workforce resources.
• Develop reports in Workday and other BI tools to analyze data, perform trend analysis and identify data discrepancies.
• Model data sets in creative ways to answer business questions
• Assist in data exploration, cleaning, and wrangling to understand available data and produce actionable insights
• Professional level understanding of the HR analytics, best practices, and data privacy laws informing workforce analytics
• 1-2 years of experience in workforce analytics
• 1-2 years of experience working with cloud based HCM systems
• Experience with regulatory compliance reporting and understanding of local requirements
• Proficient in Microsoft Excel
• Experience in Workday Reporting & Analytics; develop, build, implement reports and dashboards
• Experience in transforming goals/requests into a visual story to help end users identify areas of strength and opportunities for improvement
• Experience with statistics, data modeling, and analysis
• Consulting experience with a management consulting/software company preferred
• Experience in HR system transactions preferred
• Experience in process improvement, and finance/accounting preferred
• Bachelor or higher degree in engineering or quantitative discipline, or equivalent combination of training and work experience
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-r0n521-3-236-51-151-42 in your application.