The Benefits Project Analyst role is part of the team based in London. In this role you will provide analytical support to the Senior Manager, Benefits Projects, and will be involved in the design, delivery, and implementation of Benefits projects in support of the business strategies. The main project is the implementation and ongoing management of a third-party benefits website.
• Works closely with a range of people from across the People & Culture function to complete research and gather data to assist with the design of benefits in the system and associated processes.
• Writes benefits content and communications and manages the process for this content to be reviewed and approved before it is added to the website.
• Completes testing of the benefits portal and reporting (including benefit provider reporting and payroll reporting) to ensure all aspects of the system are working correctly. This includes creation of test scenarios and managing defect resolution with the third-party provider.
• Co-ordinates the change request process to ensure all changes to the benefits system are tracked and progress monitored.
• Develops process documentation and work instructions to support ongoing benefits processing and administration.
• Completes analysis of benefit take up rates, system usage and identifies trends and recommendations for improvements. Translates analysis into creative dashboards to provide the data to a range of stakeholders.
• Supports other benefits projects and compensation activities as required.
• Strong MS Office skills, including PowerPoint and Excel.
• Strong analytical and critical thinking skills required.
• HR system experience.
• Excellent customer service skills exhibiting a high level of professionalism, tact and diplomacy.
• Ability to prioritise duties and responsibilities to provide a high level of prompt and effective customer service in a fast-paced environment.
• Ability to manage sensitive, confidential issues.
• Ability to communicate clearly and effectively, both verbally and in writing, as well as to develop and deliver presentations.
The Nice to Haves
• WorkDay and benefits platform experience preferable.
• Google sheets, Docs, and Slides skills useful.
• Previous experience in Compensation & Benefits preferable.
Current Warner Bros. Discovery employees will be given preferential consideration for this opportunity. This position will be posted for five business days.
Warner Bros. Discovery embraces the opportunity to build a workforce that reflects the diversity of our society and the world around us. Being an equal opportunity employer means that we take seriously our responsibility to consider qualified candidates on the basis of merit, regardless of sex, gender identity, ethnicity, age, sexual orientation, religion or belief, marital status, pregnancy, parenthood, disability or any other category protected by law.
If you're a qualified candidate with a disability and you need a reasonable accommodation in order to apply for this position, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-d20po5-100-24-118-144-42 in your application.