Serve as the Pictures International Distribution Home Office - Business Resource Analyst by supporting systems and procedures fundamental to theatrical operations. Coordinate with WB Technology and third-party support teams to resolve reported defects by user community. Participate in requirements, design, and user acceptance testing sessions for system enhancements. Process licensee system accounts in collaboration with Account Administration. Perform miscellaneous ad-hoc analysis by territory or title as needed by Senior Executives.
Worldwide Exhibitor Website (WB360)
• Serve as primary Burbank Home Office administrator for international exhibitor website to ensure key film information and marketing assets are provided to WB offices for their local cinemas
• Assist with system rollout to additional territories in Europe, Asia, and Latin America
• Communicate with WB sales offices to address WB360 inquiries. Researches and troubleshoots reported issues related to the application as well as inbound interfaces with source systems such as MACCS, DASH and AdStream
• Facilitate virtual training sessions with international offices. Updates training materials and presentations accordingly
• Coordinate with technical support and leads discussions during bi-weekly meetings to resolve production issues related to system functions and performance
• Prepare quarterly site usage reports for executives to provide metrics on user count, representation and asset downloads
• Administer user accounts and tracks system issues and tasks
• Participate in requirements gathering and user acceptance testing for the B2B Warner Bros/WarnerMedia Portal Consolidation Project
International Theatrical Distribution System (DASH)
• Attend requirements sessions with the International Distribution team and assists with the creation of detailed documentation to define sales needs and priorities related to the management of box office, revenue and ultimates
• Assist in providing input for project management and future release planning activities
• Provide clear communication and thorough analysis as the first line of support to troubleshoot functional and/or technical issues
• Play a key role during User Acceptance Testing of system defects and enhancements
• Serve as the primary contact for Sharepoint inquiries and support needs
• Assist with the development and administration of new Sharepoint sites as needed
• Coordinate with both Administrator in department and Account Administration on reported access issues by WB employees and licensee partners.
• Assist with reported issues related to OKTA (Multi-Factor Authentication)
• Special projects as assigned.
• Learn new tools, such as Tableau to streamline and improve metrics tracking and reporting
• Acquire functional knowledge of Quickbase applications as backup support
• Assist executives with ad-hoc reports and analysis as needed
• College degree required.
• A high level of proficiency with Microsoft Office 365 (Word, Excel, Outlook, Teams, SharePoint, and PowerPoint) required
• Knowledge of general Sales and Distribution processes, in addition to administration of system functions required
• Technical aptitude: ability to navigate various systems to capture analysis and results
• Excellent communication and analytical skills
• Well organized, detail oriented, and strong ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
• Must have the ability to work well under time constraints
• Must have the ability to communicate effectively and tactfully with all personnel levels
The Nice to Haves
• Website/Portal experience preferred
• 2-3 years of analyst experience preferred. Financial Analysis background highly desirable
• Entertainment or related industry experience a plus
• Experience with an international audience desired
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-g3xezx-54-144-55-253-42 in your application.