Coordinator, Publicity Assets
Reporting to the Department Manager, this position is responsible for oversight, delegation and daily processing at the highest-level of our complex Costume rentals billing operation, new account administration and customer service and our adherence to best accounting principles and practices, both in-person customer and website facing, and facilitates the daily smooth running of the costume rental billing staff, billing systems and billing processes through the entire life cycle, including storage and records retention for this area.
• Delegation and execution of all rental billing, particularly high-level billing.
• Back up to Prepare EOM department productivity reports and annual record retention upkeep.
• Asses new accounts requests.
• Verifies all new account set up.
• Schedule customer appointments in Square.
• First point of contact for escalated customer service issues.
• Participates in hiring, daily scheduling, training, and development of Clerks for Rentals Department.
• Models for staff teamwork, positive attitude, urgency of work, and willingness to flex in schedule and duties to provide sufficient coverage for department.
• High School diploma and college degree or certificate required. Business or Accounting degree a plus.
• Prior work experience must include strong accounting, billing, banking, or retail experience. Production experience helpful.
• Strong computer skills with ability to trouble shoot and work with various software and hardware – PC, Mac and Web interfaces. Proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Word and Outlook required. Rental Tracker Pro knowledge helpful. Previous experience using merchant credit card processing – Square helpful.
• Detail-oriented, self-directed, confident. Ability to work effectively and multi-task in an open, fast-paced, customer-facing, highly dynamic environment.
• Requires demonstrated organizational and superior customer service skills, the ability to handle high volume of phone calls, emails and in person inquiries, often simultaneously.
• Must be able to communicate effectively with clients, support vendors, and all studio and department staff and management. Curious and outgoing personality.