Who We Are
Warner Bros. Pictures Group (WBPG) produces, markets and distributes Warner Bros.' slate of approximately 20 movies a year, including films from New Line Cinema. Our movies have generated industry-leading box office results and have won multiple Academy Awards in recent years. Warner Bros. Pictures is a global leader in the international marketing an
It's a bird…it's a plane…it's our next Administrator, Marketing Content for our Warner Bros. Pictures Group ! Our most recent coordinator was just promoted and we're looking for an incredibly organized, detail oriented, production expert to fill their shoes. In this unique role, you'll be behind the scenes keeping us organized by processing payments, handling film/tv data entry, distributing reports and more. Reporting into our SVP of Content, you'll work with 5 different leads from our Content team as well as support other admin tasks within the group.
This role will be eventually located in Burbank, California but alas, currently we're all working remotely for the time being as is most of the world due to the pandemic.
What You'll Be Doing
• Processing payments and invoicing for all films, including catalogue, as well as TV Home Entertainment
• Distributing reports and spreadsheets regarding payments and budgets
• Organizing and monitoring department shared drive and internal cloud media storage sites
• Uploading and creating secure links for sharing video files with internal and external stakeholders through WireDrive and AdStream
• Watermarking comp files for internal/external use
• Ensuring department contacts and assignment charts are accurate/up to date
• Working with internal teams to secure assets
• Processing paperwork, supporting logistics for behind-the-scenes shoots.
• Supporting basic office administrative tasks as needed
Who You Are
• You have 3+ years of experience in a production environment
• You're an expert in managing budgets and processing invoices
• You're no newbie to finishing and delivery requirements, i.e., audio configurations, picture format, etc.
• You're very familiar with various file formats to include pros and cons of each format, budget implications and quality resolution
• It's a plus if you have knowledge of editing and finishing procedures for audio visual assets
• You're comfortable communicating effectively with filmmakers, talent and management and have excellent communication skills, both written and oral.
• You have excellent follow-up and follow-through skills.
• You're able to work well under time constraints, stay organized and schedule work effectively juggling multiple tasks.
• You're cool, calm, and collected working in a fast paced ever changing environment.
DEADLINE TO APPLY: FRIDAY, APRIL 16
• Full-time position (40+ hours/week)
• Eligible for full benefits package (medical, vision, dental) + retirement benefits (401k matching!)
• Fantastic paid time off package (includes vacation, sick and personal days, plus holidays)
• Competitive compensation package
• Paid time off every year to volunteer and charitable giving donation program
• An industry leading in-house learning and development team to help shape and grow your career
• Working for incredible WarnerMedia brands like HBO, CNN, WB, TBS, TNT, Turner Sports, Cartoon Network, Adult Swim and more!
WarnerMedia is a leading media and entertainment company that creates and distributes premium and popular content from a diverse array of talented storytellers and journalists to global audiences through its consumer brands including: HBO, HBO Max, Warner Bros., TNT, TBS, truTV, CNN, DC Entertainment, New Line, Cartoon Network, Adult Swim, Turner Classic Movies and others.