Warner Bros. Home Entertainment Inc. seeks a Administrator for the TV department.
Provide administrative support and assistance to the Television & Originals Team. Position requires ability to multi-task and flexibility to adapt to changing priorities. Position also requires wide variety of skill sets with focus on: MS Office, SAP, Excel, Teams, Slack, meeting coordination (Outlook, Webex, Teams, Zoom) and preparation, and ability to interact with numerous contacts exhibiting wide range of professional background & disciplines. Must possess experience in working within deadlines and display poise in such situations.
• Responsible for inputting & tracking Vendors/PO's into SAP system
• Process all administrative tasks in support of SVP + team, meeting coordination, ordering and maintaining office supplies inventory, computer upgrades and issues, on-boarding and off-boarding administrative needs, temp tracking/coordination, liaison with internal and external partners, etc. Ensure email, phone, courier, overnight, mail and other communication are delivered to responsible parties in a timely manner, recognizing the appropriate sense of confidentiality, urgency and follow up action.
• Serve as primary contact point & assembler of materials for Television & Originals Meetings.
• Responsible for all business-related travel arrangements and expense reports for SVP and VPs.
• Upon direction, create presentations with most prevalent applications being PowerPoint & Excel
• Execute independent projects as assigned.
• Must have 5-7+ years of related administrative experience in a professional office environment performing duties of an administrative support to Executive Management/Department Head.
• BS/BA degree is preferred but not required.
• Candidate must demonstrate knowledge of various PC software packages: Excel, Word, Teams, and Power Point. Ability to produce spreadsheets, graphs, presentations.
• Excellent organization, follow up and time management skills.
• Excellent interpersonal & communication skills.
• Ability to work in a fast-pace environment & prioritize work to meet specific deadlines required.
• Self-starter, high level of motivation, ability to work independently.
• Must be self-directed, proactive and professional.
• Must be able to handle confidential and sensitive information.
Management has the right to add or change duties and job requirements at any time.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-r7eno9-3-236-212-116-42 in your application.