Being responsible for coordinating various activities: generating reports, updating systems, providing system access, ad hoc request to generate reports for data analysis and providing overall support to the VP and Int'l Theatrical Distribution Team.
Responsible for printing key distribution reports for VP review and make updates/changes as required. Acts as liaison with the Legal Group to coordinate and administer timely signing of Distribution agreements. Then also responsible for shipping documents to certain territories. Assist in updating various databases and systems used by the department when required. Monthly tracking of licensee partner RSA token accounts. Request extensions and deactivations through coordination with Regional teams and Account Administration. Submits requests for new RSA token accounts by coordinating with users, obtaining required documentation and completing online forms for processing. Administers system privileges for WB employees and third-party licensees and communicate account credentials for key applications such as DASH, Sharepoint and Quickbase Manages shared email distribution lists and key contact lists Supports teams on special projects: performs research, compiles, organizes and distributes information. Assist with some administrative duties as requested such as answering phones, coordinates schedule of key activities including coordinating travel, meetings & conference calls, setting up appointments, & coordinating special events and projects for VPs. Manages international and domestic travel for VP as required; arranges for most time & cost-efficient business travel; confirms all reservations with airlines and hotels; prepares and tracks expense reports and reconciles company payments with AMEX statements.
• Previous administrator/coordinator and international experience preferred.
• Basic finance/business experience preferred
• College degree required
• Solid working knowledge of personal computers required; proficiency in Microsoft Windows, Excel and Work, and the ability to use other systems as required.
• Excellent organizational and project management skills required.
• Ability to handle multiple priorities, meet commitments despite shifting demands, and keep management informed of progress.
• Must have knowledge of basic math, spelling, grammar, punctuation, accepted English usage, and knowledge of corporate formats for reports, letters, etc.
• Must have knowledge of international business setting (i.e., time differences, foreign currency and exchange rates, international communication protocols).
• Must have excellent communication skills, verbal/written, articulating issues in a professional manner.
• Must communicate effectively and tactfully with persons at all levels, in person and on the telephone.
• Must maintain confidentiality.
• Must have the ability to pay close attention to detail and understand written and oral instructions.
• Must be able to handle multiple tasks and have the ability to organize and schedule work effectively.
• Must be able to problem solve (within scope of responsibility).
• Must have good follow through skills.
• Must have ability to work independently as well as part of a team.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gxnxp1-3-238-204-31-42 in your application.