Local Scripted Originals Producer
Sao Paulo, Brazil
Administrative Assistant - Brand Marketing (PCD)
Purpose of the role:
This position involves the brand marketing area budget control, contact with vendors, support the team on daily administrative tasks.Work with systems such as Ariba and SAP, as well as coordinating travel expenses. Support the team on the marketing projects and plans.
• Monthly reports, daily monitoring, and control of all the expenses and savings of the area;
• Everything about Ariba and SAP insides of the area. To put all the orders in system (monthly or variables). To control of the new provider's registers, control of provider's payments, negotiations of pay dates, control of approves on system, check in on merchandise and services of orders;
• Support the team in marketing daily and general activities, such as organize projects files and plans, send marketing campaign assets to vendors, contact with suppliers, etc;
• Market research collecting and compiling references of actions, price, positioning and communication about the competition, keeping the information always updated.
• Bachelor Degree in Administration, Marketing, Engineering, Communication or related areas;
• Intermediate English;
• Technical skills: Excel and Power Point;
• Ability to negotiation;
• Good level of written and verbal communication
(This position is exclusive for people with disabilities.)
Local: São Paulo - SP
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rbo6je-3-230-144-31-42 in your application.