Account Manager (Global Platform Partnerships - Streaming)
The Account Manager, Global Platform Partnerships - Streaming position is part of WarnerMedia's Sales & Distribution group and will sit in Los Angeles, CA. The group is responsible for driving revenue across all products and platform partners.
The Manager of Account Management on the Global Platforms team will be an integral part of the distribution of WarnerMedia's award-winning original programming and innovative product offering. This person will be responsible for growing WarnerMedia subscription and transactional revenues with key distribution partners, including connected TV platforms. The Manager will have the opportunity to make a significant impact while working with a diverse and dynamic group of professionals. This position will report directly to the VP of Account Management.
• Achieve revenue and engagement targets for subscription and home entertainment businesses.
• Proactively develop, execute, and monitor business plans to drive revenue and viewership.
• Own the day-to-day relationships with the accounts and manage ongoing partner calls.
• Develop, foster, and maintain relationships across divisions at distribution partners and within WarnerMedia.
• Effectively collaborate with cross-functional teams to build and execute key initiatives, including promotional programs, marketing & merchandising campaigns, and product plans.
• Analyze key performance metrics for the HBO Max, Turner, and Warner Bros. businesses and provide optimized recommendations to address opportunities & risks and fill gaps.
• Communicate account performance with weekly reporting and monthly & quarterly presentations to account and executive management.
• Contribute to the wider Global Platforms team through best practice sharing, competitive tracking, product and hardware updates, etc.
• Provide ad-hoc project support with a positive, can-do attitude.
• Stay current on industry trends and the evolving media and entertainment landscape.
• 5+ years professional experience and Account management experience required
• Ideal candidate will have business development, partnerships, partner marketing, in the media space (Streaming, SVOC) and/or Connected TV (tech, device) space
• Demonstrated successful and productive collaboration with clients as well as cross functional stakeholders (product management & engineering, legal, marketing, business development, analytics and strategy). Ability to build productive relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
• Strong analytics skills including Excel modeling, business forecasting and performance analytics/KPIs.
• Experience synthesizing insights and drawing actionable recommendations and executing upon those actions to move the business forward.
• Demonstrated ability to build and lead client presentations (including pitches, business reviews, etc.) and communicate business performance results to leadership team. Strong presentation and communication skills.
• Results-driven and detail-oriented. Ability to prioritize and utilize critical thinking.
• Positive attitude and solution-oriented mentality.
• Proactive self-starter with strong sense of ownership and accountability.
• Bachelor's degree required. MBA may be helpful but not required.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-g6p718-3-238-132-225-42 in your application.