Turner Sports Account Services is part of the WarnerMedia 's Pricing, Planning, & Operations
organization. The team consists of Account Coordinators, Account Managers, Managers, and Directors who oversee and optimize Display, Video, Mobile, and Custom campaigns across Turner Sports brands including Bleacher Report, NBA, & NCAA , helping advertisers meet and exceed performance goals.
As the subject-matter expert on Turner's Digital Sports advertising properties and products, the Account Manager will help us grow our industry-leading digital media practice. To thrive in this role, candidates must understand the Turner publishing ecosystem and associated products by means of providing strategic recommendations and execution plans across our site properties. The Account Manager is the post-sale day-to-day contact and liaison to our advertising clients as well as internal departments - Sales, Ad Operations, Editorial, Inventory Management, and Finance - in addition to supporting projects and tasks assigned by management.
Responsibilities of this role include: providing ''white-glove'' client service, overseeing execution, reporting and optimization, and supporting the Sales team in recognizing 100% of revenue.
Client Service : The primary purpose of this position is to be the first point of contact to our clients and to provide ''white-glove'' treatment in order to ensure flawless execution of digital ad campaigns from implementation to completion. The Account Manager exists between internal departments and clients and more importantly adds value to each group they interface with. They are a master
of processes and best practices at Turner Sports Digital and make sure that all parties adhere to these while bringing a thoughtful and supportive point of view to the table. They are subject matter experts and provide strategic recommendations and perspective to clients while being in lock step with their Account Executive. To accomplish this, the Account Manager will: coordinate communication with internal and external stakeholders; partner with Editorial, Marketing and Engineering on the implementation and development of custom programs such as content series and promotions; work closely with Programming on effectively driving views to custom programs; plus effectively showcase milestones and successes of campaigns through weekly and wrap-up reports back to clients and Sales.
Leadership : The Account Manager will oversee campaign-related tasks for an assigned Account Coordinator. This includes teaching the Account Coordinator basics of the role and industry, helping them master all their job functions at Turner Sports, and generally supporting them as necessary until the Account Coordinator becomes a valuable and self-sufficient member of the team.
Campaign Stewardship and Analysis: The Account Manager is responsible for performance optimizations to campaigns, ensuring revenue delivery and performance goals are achieved both internally and externally. The position will regularly review campaign pacing with the Account Coordinator as well as review campaign reports regularly from our ad server and other data sources. The Account Manager will prepare campaign reports and wrap up presentations highlighting major successes and opportunities and is able to identify up-sell opportunities for future campaigns.
Qualifications & Skills
• Bachelor's degree equivalent or higher level of education
• 3+ years digital work experience, preferably in media
• Comfortable in a client-facing, consultative environment
• A team-player with an entrepreneurial spirit, desire to ''change the game''
• Outstanding oral and written communication skills; active listening abilities, great attention to detail
• Superior project management skills; comfort with multi-tasking and handling conflicting priorities
• Strong business acumen and demonstrated ability to think strategically
• Strong analytical skills and ability to draw conclusions based on data
• Self-starter who is a quick learner and capable of thriving in a fast-paced environment
• Ability to quickly learn new technology platforms and an interest to learn
• Excel proficiency including pivot tables, chart-making, and manipulation of large data sets
Additional Preferred Qualifications
• Proficiency in MS Office, including Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
• Candidate should have working knowledge of digital ad serving and order management, including DoubleClick for Publishers, Freewheel, Folio, and Operative 1
Warner Bros. Discovery embraces the opportunity to build a workforce that reflects the diversity of our society and the world around us. Being an equal opportunity employer means that we take seriously our responsibility to consider qualified candidates on the basis of merit, without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or any other category protected by law.
If you're a qualified candidate with a disability and you need a reasonable accommodation in order to apply for this position, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-reqqn5-44-192-38-248-42 in your application.