Account Executive (Miami)
WarnerMedia seeks an Account Executive for CNN Español located in Miami, FL.
• Responsible for day to day management of accounts, agency relationships and your ad sales portfolio.
• Build and manage deep relationships with ad agencies, direct clients and the entire media buying and planning chain.
• Drive new and incremental digital and linear ad revenue for your account list.
• Coordinate with various support groups to run point on building account specific strategies and creating consultative sales presentations that represent our best in class products.
• Partner alongside Warner Media Portfolio Account Executive counterparts to sell cross platform/360 initiatives
• Meet with various media and marketing prospects to build a sales pipeline to exceed quarterly and annual revenue targets.
• Work with clients and agencies nationally including but limited to Miami, LA, CH, TX, GA, NY and Detroit.
• Manage the sales process from proposal through post-analysis.
• Work on branded content and native executions for clients across our Brands.
• Bachelors' Degree or equivalent work experience
• 5+ years of ad sales or selling experience
• Experience selling larger sponsorships, negotiate annual upfronts and cross platform sales
• Experience with the US Hispanic Market, with established relationships and proven track record
• Spanish language skills (written and verbal) preferred
• Working knowledge of Nielsen, Scarborough and other research tools
• Ability to sell beyond ratings (Value based)
• Linear and digital TV traffic and sales planning experience preferred
• Understanding of the digital and linear landscape including: Video, TV, Streaming, OTT, Native, Branded Content, Social, Programmatic, Mobile, Data
• Provide account management to a portfolio of clients. Develop, manage, optimize, and support strategic account plans, apply consultative sales strategies and leverage data and product knowledge to create business solutions for clients
• Establish deep relationships with national brands and media/advertising agencies
• Interest in media and news
• Strong written and verbal communication skills, organizational skills, and ability to work in a fast-paced environment and under tight deadlines.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gkwyzp-54-80-173-217-42 in your application.
We are the now and the next. The power behind the people building the future. We are born from the spirit of innovation. We are created from the idea that people around the world want more, need more, deserve more. We are the home of the global digital revolution. We are CNN.