Account Executive (México) | Affiliate Sales
This role is responsible for achieving budget targets in the assigned territories and finding new opportunities to increase revenue by closing new deals and improving current contracts conditions.
- Negotiate all contract in the assigned territories (new or current customers) in order to increase our networks distributions and revenues, maintaining coherence conditions in each market.
- Do market analysis for the territories assigned to understand trends and give input for forecast and budget.
Make distribution data to provide when requested by other departments. (subscriber trends, distribution by networks, benchmark)
Give support to the heads of affiliate team providing the information requested)
- Actively participation in the monthly forecast process, in the annually Budget elaboration process, and monthly review of the actuals reports.
- Interact with different departments in order to maintain and provide a good service for our customers.
- Responsible of all the contract administration processes upload contracts and amendments, get contracts executed, authorize and deauthorize decoders.
Job Requirements / Skills
- Fluent in English
- Degree or equivalent experience in Business Administration, Finance and related fields.
- Ability to work in challenging environments and respond with analytical results.
- General knowledge of MS Office suite + Outlook
- Other: Willing to travel
- Experience in pay tv business or related industries.
- Experience in Digital platforms.
- Above average skills in Negotiating and analytics skills
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gq5zz9-3-236-55-22-42 in your application.