Every great story has a new beginning. We're excited to announce that Discovery and WarnerMedia have combined to become Warner Bros. Discovery. WBD is a premier global media and entertainment company offering audiences the world's most differentiated and complete portfolio of content, brands and franchises across television, film, sports, news, streaming and gaming. We're home to the world's best storytellers, creating world-class products for consumers. From brilliant creatives to technology trailblazers and beyond, join us as we step into the next chapter.
WarnerMedia seeks an Account Coordinator, Digital for the Digital Revenue Mgmt department. As the subject-matter expert on WarnerMedia's Digital advertising systems and processes, the Account Coordinator will help operationalize and streamline all internal aspects of our digital media campaigns. To thrive in this role, candidates must provide timely and accurate information within their account pod to maintain an orderly book of business for the Account Executive across our site properties, including NBA, NCAA, and Bleacher Report. The Account Coordinator is the post-sale support to the Account Manager and liaison to internal departments – Advertising Sales, Advertising Operations, Inventory Management, and Finance.
• Ensuring all campaigns are properly booked in our order management system, aggregating creative assets, quality assurance checks, weekly deal stewardship, invoice reconciliation, and account tracking for revenue and delivery.
• Bachelor's Degree
• 1-2 years relevant post-graduate work experience or related internship required, preferably in a corporate or start-up company environment. Client Service and/or Account Management experience a plus.
• Must have strong communication/interpersonal skills
• Able to multi-task in a fast paced environment
• Detail oriented and responsive, deadline-driven with strong quantitative reasoning skills
• Proficient in Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, and Outlook)
• Qualified candidates must pass a job related media math assessment in order to proceed in the interview process
Warner Bros. Discovery embraces the opportunity to build a workforce that reflects the diversity of our society and the world around us. Being an equal opportunity employer means that we take seriously our responsibility to consider qualified candidates on the basis of merit, without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or any other category protected by law.
If you're a qualified candidate with a disability and you need a reasonable accommodation in order to apply for this position, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-r0zj78-3-238-204-167-42 in your application.