Your New Role…
We are currently looking for a Digital Assistant Producer to be part of the production team, ideating, creating and producing premium live and non-live video content. With a particular focus on shoulder and surround content, this role will switch & swap between onsite capture, production & direction and remote editing to deliver a raft of stand-out quality video content aimed at super-charging our premium rights across all platforms.
Your Role Accountabilities…
• Helping craft industry-leading video productions - onsite & remotely - to support and surround our catalogue of premium rights
• Working as part of a digital production team to create standout shoulder content
• Working with the archive team to provide footage around the business, wrangling
• rushes and ensuring safe archiving for use on future projects
• Supporting live broadcasts - working with colleagues from linear television
department to provide digital content and insights to inform and craft the on-screen content
Qualifications & Experience…
• Video Editing skills & experience, including experience with CMSs and editing
software, preferably, AfterEffects, PremierePro, Final Cut, Wildmoka, SCS, InFlow
• Video Capture skills & experience, including camera operation,
• Excellent written & verbal communication skills
• Highly collaborative, across production teams and beyond, with ability to engage and
enthuse talent & commentators as well as work as part of a production team
• Ability to work under pressure, meet deadlines, make sound decisions in a live
production environment and handle multiple simultaneous projects
• Evening & weekend work and occasional travel will be required
• Multi-language ability is a bonus
How We Get Things Done…
This last bit is probably the most important! Here at WBD, our guiding principles are the core values by which we operate and are central to how we get things done. You can find them at www.wbd.com/guiding-principles/ along with some insights from the team on what they mean and how they show up in their day to day. We hope they resonate with you and look forward to discussing them during your interview.
The Legal Bits…
Warner Bros. Discovery embraces the opportunity to build a workforce that reflects the diversity of our society and the world around us. Being an equal opportunity employer means that we take seriously our responsibility to consider qualified candidates on the basis of merit, regardless of sex, gender identity, ethnicity, age, sexual orientation, religion or belief, marital status, pregnancy, parenthood, disability or any other category protected by law.
If you're a qualified candidate with a disability and you need a reasonable accommodation in order to apply for this position, please contact us at email@example.com.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gxx2yj-18-207-240-77-42 in your application.