Your New Role…
The primary function of the Tour Clerk – Large Groups Reservation, is to build and manage reservations for large groups and trade partners. A large group is defined as any school or travel agency group of 13 or more, or any general public group of 25 or more. As large groups representatives, they will handle the booking, billing and check-in for these groups. In addition, they will support and handle special event requests that require a tour component.
The role supports a core line of business for Warner Bros. Studio Tour Hollywood by maximizing profits, driving awareness, and increasing large group sales. The role will be responsible for maintaining group spreadsheets, contract building, coordinating the logistics of the large groups check-in, attending internal stakeholder meetings (Special Events and Marketing Dept), hiring interpreters, organizing private tours and special events, upselling services to increase sales and monitoring customer service channels through phone and email. Clerks will assist with other office duties including, following up for vendor payments, maintain filing systems, printing tickets, mailing/shipping, conducting site inspections, monitoring of calendars, and pulling various reports, as directed by Management. Role will keep in constant communication with scheduling team, Marketing and Management and will also offer operational support to all management levels. Overseeing all events and prioritizing duties is key to the position. Clerks will provide a level of knowledge of the department that will benefit all. Must be able to multitask and be efficient with all tasks.
• Organize and arrange Group tour requests, upsell products to maximize sales/revenue, conduct site inspections with travel agencies to bring awareness to tour and generate leads/sales. Attend internal stakeholder meetings (Special Events and Marketing) and coordinate leads/sales.
• Perform office duties including answering/checking phone messages and SalesForce emails, printing tickets, monitoring calendars, mailing/shipping, hiring interpreters, filing, monitor general trade groups, contract building, organize check-in process for large groups.
• Compile and distribute weekly/monthly reporting on trade budget/product recaps.
Qualifications and Experience…
• High School Diploma required or College graduate with preferred degree in business administration, finance, statistics or technical background.
• One year office/administrative experience preferred.
• Computer/Microsoft office experience preferred.
• Strong proficiency in Microsoft Office – Word, Excel required.
• Understanding of Galaxy Ticketing program.
• Customer Service experience preferred.
In compliance with local and state law, we are disclosing the compensation, or a range thereof, for roles that will be performed in Burbank, CA. Actual salaries will vary and may be above or below the range based on various factors including but not limited to location, experience, and performance. The range listed is just one component of Warner Bros. Discovery's total compensation package for employees. Pay Rate: $18.54 per hour. Other rewards may include annual bonuses, short- and long-term incentives, and program-specific awards. In addition, Warner Bros. Discovery provides a variety of benefits to employees, including health insurance coverage, an employee wellness program, life and disability insurance, a retirement savings plan, paid holidays and paid time off (PTO).
How We Get Things Done…
This last bit is probably the most important! Here at WBD, our guiding principles are the core values by which we operate and are central to how we get things done. You can find them at www.wbd.com/guiding-principles/ along with some insights from the team on what they mean and how they show up in their day to day. We hope they resonate with you and look forward to discussing them during your interview.
The Legal Bits…
Warner Bros. Discovery embraces the opportunity to build a workforce that reflects the diversity of our society and the world around us. Being an equal opportunity employer means that we take seriously our responsibility to consider qualified candidates on the basis of merit, without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or any other category protected by law.
If you're a qualified candidate with a disability and you need a reasonable accommodation in order to apply for this position, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-r7863q-34-232-62-64-42 in your application.