Your New Role
Part of the LATAM Talent Acquisition team, this role will support the TA team with talent mapping and pipelining.
Your Role Accountabilities
• Partner with Recruiters and P&C partners to understand business objectives and talent needs.
• Proactively identify passive candidates by utilizing a variety of sources such as LinkedIn Recruiter, candidate databases, social media, Diversity Outreach contact lists, and employee referrals.
• Ensure adequate pipeline levels to meet current and anticipated needs. Analyse pipeline health and articulate prospect-to-hire ratio.
• Present qualified candidates to recruiters and hiring managers.
• Manage prospects in the CRM (Phenom) and manage multiple searches, supporting several recruiters at any one time.
• Generate candidate leads through extensive name generation research, relationship building, networking, and complex internet searches.
• Work closely with the recruiters to develop and execute attraction strategies that leverage social media, email campaigns, and targeted communication, aimed at generating candidate flow and building talent communities.
• Participate in and help drive diversity attraction strategies to engage a diverse workforce.
• Provide excellent candidate management; conduct phone screens to evaluate potential opportunities, conduct candidate update calls to follow up on process, and ensure closure that leaves candidates with a positive experience with WBD.
• Provide market intelligence to recruiters on the labour market that helps keep managers informed and set realistic expectations.
• Continually expand & document network of websites, user groups, blogs, and other resources where talent can be found
Qualifications & Experience
• Fluent English skills
• Solid sourcing or full-cycle recruiting experience.
• Experience working as a regional Sourcer is required.
• Extensive experience using LinkedIn Recruiter.
• Comfort with metrics to measure health of candidate funnel and ability to an analyze metrics to determine required shifts for success.
• Demonstrated ability to manage high volume sourcing activities for various professional levels.
• Ability to stay organized and handle competing priorities.
• Strong communication skills, able to set and maintain expectations.
• Strong research skills using Boolean, X-ray searches, etc.
• Experience with Phenom People (CRM) and WorkDay (ATS) would be advantageous.
• Portuguese would be lovely to have.
How We Get Things Done…
This last bit is probably the most important! Here at WBD, our guiding principles are the core values by which we operate and are central to how we get things done. You can find them at www.wbd.com/guiding-principles/ along with some insights from the team on what they mean and how they show up in their day to day. We hope they resonate with you and look forward to discussing them during your interview.
The Legal Bits…
Warner Bros. Discovery embraces the opportunity to build a workforce that reflects the diversity of our society and the world around us. Being an equal opportunity employer means that we take seriously our responsibility to consider qualified candidates on the basis of merit, regardless of sex, gender identity, ethnicity, union status, age, sexual orientation, religion or belief, marital status, pregnancy, parenthood, disability or any other category protected by law.
If you're a qualified candidate with a disability and you need a reasonable accommodation in order to apply for this position, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rozkq3-34-232-62-64-42 in your application.