Your new role...
The Talent Acquisition Advisor is responsible for the acquisition and placement of top talent both internally and externally to support the growth of Warner Bros. Discovery across the Poland, CCE & MENAT region.
This role serves as a key business partner to ensure best in class attraction, sourcing, assessment, selection and onboarding of candidates for all roles up to Senior Director level, positioning Warner Bros. Discovery as an Employer of Choice.
Your Role Accountabilities...
• Build strong relationships with key P&C Partners within all areas of finance.
• In response to business needs, manage full-cycle recruitment, which includes but is not limited to the following:
• Lead kick off meeting with hiring executives, to understand their business unit, department and position needs, and develop recruitment strategies to source, attract and recruit to fill key positions.
• In partnership with hiring executives, develop an effective interview and sourcing strategy, with an eye toward internal and diverse talent.
• Write engaging job postings to better attract target audience.
• Leverage tools to source viable candidates (Workday, Phenom, LinkedIn, etc.).
• Engage and assess candidates for company and position viability, providing the Hiring Manager with candidate shortlists that are diverse and representative.
• Partner with hiring executive on candidate slate from initial presentation to finalist selection, coaching them to develop new practices and capabilities with regards to interviews and selection procedures.
• Negotiate salary terms and process subsequent offer details.
• Build and leverage network (business resource groups, professional organizations) to become a subject matter expert and continually grow and develop talent pipeline.
• Attend key industry/function related events where relevant.
• Proactively support, educate and advocate for internal talent.
• Participate in special projects that support continuous business process improvement.
• Work with Early Careers to identify early careers opportunities where appropriate within the region.
• Work closely with Operations to ensure that a superior candidate experience reflective of our values is being adhered to across all recruitment.
• Update and manage WBD's ATS (Workday) on a timely basis to ensure accurate reporting on statistics on time to fill, costs, and source of hire.
• Keep up to date with industry news.
Qualifications & Experience…
• Solid recruitment experience either in-house and/or in recruitment agencies
• Skilled in project management (able to effectively manage expectations, follow timelines, and communicate progress).
• Excellent both spoken and written English skills
• Able to influence hiring executives with regards to recruitment practice and selection activities.
• Strong work ethic, accountability, and ownership of work. Able to multi-task and self-prioritise.
• Capable of absolute discretion and confidentiality.
• A sense of urgency and pace with a strong customer satisfaction focus, able to build effective relationships and collaborate with a wide variety of individuals. Commercial - curious about the business and actively influences and contributes to discussions
• Willing to challenge and debate issues that matter
• Clear thinking - willing to make sound and prompt decisions
• Credible and results driven - able to lead major projects and change programmes.
• In depth knowledge of Polish labour and immigration laws.
• Role models WBD values.
What's in it for you?
• Hybrid work model, flexible working hours
• Free access to player.pl
• Benefit package: private medical health care, life insurance, MyBenefit cafeteria including sport card, social funds, retirement pension plans, recognition platform, employee referral program
• Work-life balance initiatives: wellbeing platform, yoga, educational webinars, Employee Assistance Program, internal media initiatives
• Training & development: sharing the cost of English lessons, Employee Resource Groups, Bridge learning platform, sharing sessions with experts
• CSR activities: volunteering, eco & social initiatives
• Casual dress code
• Parking space available for booking
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rbynjo-44-192-254-173-42 in your application.