Every great story has a new beginning, and yours starts here.
Welcome to Warner Bros. Discovery… the stuff dreams are made of.
Who We Are…
When we say, ''the stuff dreams are made of,'' we're not just referring to the world of wizards, dragons and superheroes, or even to the wonders of Planet Earth. Behind WBD's vast portfolio of iconic content and beloved brands, are the storytellers bringing our characters to life, the creators bringing them to your living rooms and the dreamers creating what's next…
From brilliant creatives, to technology trailblazers, across the globe, WBD offers career defining opportunities, thoughtfully curated benefits, and the tools to explore and grow into your best selves. Here you are supported, here you are celebrated, here you can thrive.
***Current Warner Bros. Discovery employees will be given preferential consideration for this opportunity. This position will be posted for five business days. #LI-DNI***
Your New Role...
You will be accountable for all streaming marketing in The Netherlands - ultimately the paying subscriber base for WBD's streaming products. You and your team will be responsible for planning and executing all marketing (excluding biddable digital channels), but accountable for all WBD communication for streaming in these markets including PR, social, performance marketing, retention & engagement and partner/trade marketing, which do not report directly to this role.
Your Role Accountabilities...
• Maximizing the regional business KPIs for streaming, through the channels within their direct responsibility as well as leading a cross-functional team that manages all other channels that can influence streaming for the region.
• Inputting and agreeing the budget and subscriber forecast for the region with the EMEA acquisition and retention teams.
• providing the brand & content and sports marketing teams guidance for the regions requirements for pan-EMEA campaign influencing the EMEA brand & content plan.
• Overseeing the localization of pan-EMEA streaming campaigns for the region with creative services whenever possible or external creative agencies when appropriate.
• Leading campaigns for local original productions for streaming for the region from key art through to the last asset delivered across all marketing channels.
• Owning the regional media brief consolidating all marketing inputs from the EMEA streaming and local marketing teams. This will include annual, quarterly and campaign briefs.
• Ensuring there is always an up to date regional marketing plan and ensuring that everyone within the virtual extended regional marketing group are aligned on the priorities, the targets and their part in the execution of the plan.
• Driving the outcomes in B2B needed through collaboration with local partnership and distribution teams as well as the necessary marketing with partners through the local trade marketing teams.
• Leading the marketing discussion in the monthly streaming business reviews for the region as well as providing the streaming marketing inputs for the region in all senior led meetings including the GM or head of marketing's leadership meetings.
Qualifications & Experience...
• A highly experienced marketer with proven success in full funnel marketing strategy, planning and execution
• Strong financial acumen in order to manage budgets, analyze efficiency of marketing initiatives and support the overall corporate financial objectives
• Strong relationship management with internal and external clients as well as key stakeholders to general manager or CMO level
• A proactive, self-starting and independent person who is comfortable with delivering results within a dynamic and matrix organization
• Significant experience with marketing a subscription service
• Experience of working in a multinational organization and within a global matrix environment
How We Get Things Done…
This last bit is probably the most important! Here at WBD, our guiding principles are the core values by which we operate and are central to how we get things done. You can find them at www.wbd.com/guiding-principles/ along with some insights from the team on what they mean and how they show up in their day to day. We hope they resonate with you and look forward to discussing them during your interview.
The Legal Bits…
Warner Bros. Discovery embraces the opportunity to build a workforce that reflects the diversity of our society and the world around us. Being an equal opportunity employer means that we take seriously our responsibility to consider qualified candidates on the basis of merit, regardless of sex, gender identity, ethnicity, age, sexual orientation, religion or belief, marital status, pregnancy, parenthood, disability or any other category protected by law.
If you're a qualified candidate with a disability and you need a reasonable accommodation in order to apply for this position, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rn4j0k-3-236-138-35-42 in your application.