Your New Role
W arner Bros. Discovery is searching for a Workforce Administration (WFA) Senior Specialist to join the Global Business Services (GBS) People & Culture (P&C) Operations team. The WFA team is the primary data owner of employee data in Workday HCM. This role processes transactions for HR employee data such as position management, hires, rate changes, promotions, transfers, terminations, and data corrections in our Workday HCM system. Audits and analyzes data to maintain data quality and ensure data accuracy. Acts as Workday system expert / as it pertains to employee data and transactions as well as the processes associated with these transactions.
Your Ro le Accountabilities
• Processes employee data transactions and open job requisitions within Workday. Maintain ongoing data changes throughout the employee lifecycle. Includes creating job requisitions, updating requisitions and positions as needed, hiring, pay rate changes, promotions, transfers, terminations, etc.
• Act as primary support for US HR teams and provide secondary support to international regional teams.
• Provides input on projects that involve employee data/processes impacting the employee lifecycle. Ensure that project teams understand current processes and impacts
operations before changes are agreed upon or implemented.
• Reviews analyzes and understands data before processing, reaching out to HR partners or managers as needed.
• Administers WFA portion
of the Online Time and Attendance (OTA) process for union employees to provision accounts and make updates and changes to the system.
• Audit HR systems to ensure correct information has been input and processed.
• Process data correction requests from fithe eld or as a result of internal audits. Work with HR to identify issues and make corrections to employee data. Counsel HR when correction may impact
other employee data such as vacation accrual, pension, benefits, bonus, etc.
• Work with P&C Operations Management to coordinate with the technology team to implement and/or research new ideas for system enhancements or troubleshoot system issues.
• Support teams across the organization on various system testing efforts (large implementation projects, Workday system release updates, ad hoc system updates/improvements, new functionality rollouts)
• Supports data changes related to large company-wide activities such as mergers, acquisitions, divestitures.
• Review and prep data for mass data loads. Analyze the data for completeness and sensibility before handing it over to the HRIS team for processing.
other WFA team members with workload when extra support is needed.
• Assist in maintaining accurate and up-to-date process guides for the WFA team.
• Troubleshoot payroll, timecard and check issues with Payroll.
Qualifications & Experience
• A high school diploma or equivalent experience in the related field is required.
• Fluent in English
• Experience with Human Resources administrative or related experience required , preferably from a global environment . Must be able to maintain confidentiality and use confidential information appropriately.
• Exp erience with Workday HR/payroll or other SaaS payroll tools preferred (SAP or PeopleSoft) , including EIB data loads . Strong skills required with Outlook, Excel, Word, and PowerPoint.
• Experienced in building and maintaining effective collaborations.
If you're a qualified candidate and you require adjustments or accommodations to search for a job opening or apply for a position, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-d56yq7-34-204-169-230-42 in your application.