Manager, Theatrical Innovation & Distribution Services
Warner Bros. Discovery
Your New Role
• Work in a fast-paced environment focusing on Domestic theatrical content fulfillment along with Reporting, Analytics & Systems Support.
Your Role Accountabilities
SALES PLANNING & STRATEGIES:
• Reporting & Analytics: Prepares data analysis for the following departments Sales, Revenue, Collections, & Distribution Planning Teams
• Duties for the role include:
• Exporting & importing of data to & from multiple systems
• Research and compile ad hoc data for various needs and timely objectives throughout the lifecycle of a Release.
• Compare historical and current data pertaining to Theatres, Circuits, Markets & Releases for strategic planning.
• Use of Basics formulas (such as: VLOOKUP, ''If'' Statements, conditional formatting, etc) to support needs and streamline access to pertinent and confidential information.
• Summarize findings of data into clear, organized, and presentable formats (email, Excel, PDF, PowerPoint, Tableau, etc)
• Comfortable vetting, formatting, developing & maintaining reporting Objects, Dashboards and Reports for regular and ad hoc needs.
• Systems Support
• Prepare Functional Documentation, Conduct Role Specific User Training, and General System Rollout & Post Go-live Support for the following Projects: Screentrack, MACCS: Theatrical Portal, MMS UI/UX, and Hourly Projections.
• This includes knowledge of the following tools
• Microsoft office Suite (Excel, Word, & PowerPoint), Business Objects (BOXI, TOBI), & Tableau.
• Coordinate pre-release and wide release first run title fulfillment collaborating with vendors and internal departments
• Fulfill internal and external screenings (awards, trade, marketing, publicity, NY/LA)
• Monitor and maintain high-profile Bel Air Circuit engagements
• Update MACCS to ensure accurate film formats, bookings, enhancements, etc.
• Audit and process vendor invoices and payments
• Assist with streaming platform screening fulfillment (PIX, Censor Boards, Charity, WBD Screeners)
• Support special projects as needed for both internal and external departments (exhibitor marketing, post-production, etc)
• Must regularly be available afterhours to monitor department emails from colleagues and vendors
Qualifications and Experience
• Previous research experience preferred.
• Previous entertainment experience required
• Some experience in production/post-production/publicity preferred
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
• MBA Preferred, but not required.
• Must have excellent analytical, reasoning and communication skills (to present effectively at multiple levels of the business).
• Ability to thrive in a team environment.
• Must be able to communicate with senior executives in the entertainment industry at Warner Bros. and other studios. Knowledge of key industry personnel required.
• Film history background and strong research background required.
• Knowledge of current and future digital cinema projection technologies preferred.
• Highly proficient in Business Objects, Tableau, & Microsoft Office (including Word, Outlook, Excel, Access and Power Point).
• Must have knowledge of file set-up, maintenance, filing procedures, basic math, spelling, grammar, punctuation, English language usage, report, and letter formats.
• Must have a California Driver's License and the ability to drive.
• General Office Activities - Walking, Standing, Sitting, Talking, Typing, etc.
How We Get Things Done…
This last bit is probably the most important! Here at WBD, our guiding principles are the core values by which we operate and are central to how we get things done. You can find them at www.wbd.com/guiding-principles/ along with some insights from the team on what they mean and how they show up in their day to day. We hope they resonate with you and look forward to discussing them during your interview.
The Legal Bits…
In compliance with local law, we are disclosing the compensation, or a range thereof, for roles in locations where legally required. $62,783.00 - $116,596.00 salary per year. Other rewards may include annual bonuses, short- and long-term incentives, and program-specific awards. In addition, Warner Bros. Discovery provides a variety of benefits to employees, including health insurance coverage, an employee wellness program, life and disability insurance, a retirement savings plan, paid holidays and paid time off (PTO).
Warner Bros. Discovery embraces the opportunity to build a workforce that reflects the diversity of our society and the world around us. Being an equal opportunity employer means that we take seriously our responsibility to consider qualified candidates on the basis of merit, without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or any other category protected by law.
If you're a qualified candidate with a disability and you need a reasonable accommodation in order to apply for this position, please contact us at email@example.com.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-d833jk-3-239-117-1-42 in your application.
Salary Range: $62,783 to $116,596 Per Year ($ USD)