Full Time Job
Specialist, Vms Operations
Warner Bros. Discovery
- Full Time
- Mid (2-5 years) Experience
Job DescriptionYour New Role:
As a Specialist, VMS (Vendor Management System) Functional Administration, you will be responsible for providing expertise in the administration and optimization of the VMS platform used for managing contingent workforce programs. Your role will involve supporting the day-to-day operations, collaborating with stakeholders, and ensuring the effective utilization
of the VMS system to streamline contingent talent acquisition and management processes.
Your Role Accountabilities:
• User Support and Training: Ensure VMS users receive timely and effective support, partnering with the Global Managed Services Provider (MSP) to troubleshoot issues and deliver training sessions to enhance user proficiency and adoption of processes.
• Keeping the documentation up to date, m aking sure that all documents are up to date with the process and is available to support end users.
• VMS Administration: Troubleshooting issues with the process or system itself, process user access management requests, system testing as needed, etc.
• Data Integrity and Reporting: Oversee data integrity within the VMS system, conducting regular audits, resolving discrepancies, and generating accurate reports to provide stakeholders with insights into contingent talent metrics and performance.
• Compliance and Security: Partner with IT to ensure compliance with data privacy regulations and adherence to security protocols within the VMS system, taking proactive measures to mitigate risks and protect sensitive information.
• Support System Optimization and Innovation: Continuously evaluate,
optimize , and suggest opportunities for process automation, workflow improvements, and enhanced system functionality to increase efficiency and user satisfaction. Keep abreast of industry trends, best practices, and emerging technologies in VMS administration, contributing to the continuous improvement and innovation of the VMS program.
Qualifications and Experience:
• 3 + years experience in VMS administration, vendor management, or related roles.
• Understanding of VMS functionality, integration and configuration
• Detail-oriented with exceptional organizational skills to ensure data accuracy and compliance.
• Excellent problem-solving and analytical abilities to troubleshoot system issues and drive improvements.
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills to effectively collaborate with stakeholders at all levels.
• Ability to manage multiple priorities, work under pressure, and meet deadlines.
• Proactive mindset with a focus on continuous improvement and innovation.
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office Software (like Excel).
• Fluency in English, written and spoken
• Experience in using VMS platforms, such as Beeline, Fieldglass, or similar systems preferred.
• Experience in using case management system , such as ServiceNow preferred.
• Contract of employment
• Hybrid work model, flexible working hours
• Free access to player.pl and HBO Max
• Benefit package: private medical health care, life insurance, MyBenefit cafeteria including sport card, social funds, retirement pension plans, recognition platform, employee referral program
• Work-life balance initiatives: wellbeing platform, yoga, massages, educational webinars, Employee Assistance Program, internal media initiatives
• Training & development: sharing the cost of English lessons, Employee Resource Groups, e-learning platform, sharing sessions with experts, periodic movie shows in the office cinema room
• CSR activities: volunteering, eco & social initiatives
• Casual dress code
• Parking space available for booking
If you're a qualified candidate and you require adjustments or accommodations to search for a job opening or apply for a position, please contact us at email@example.com.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rnn7w5-100-26-196-222-42 in your application.