Executive Assistant, Music
Warner Bros. Discovery
Your New Role...
Provides administrative & clerical support to three Creative Executives and the Creative Development department.
You Role Accountabilities...
• Acts as a liaison for direct supervisors and the department with both internal colleagues and external parties by responding to incoming email and phone inquiries.
• Coordinates executive calendars; schedules and arranges accommodations for in-person/virtual meetings and conference calls, independently or as directed.
• Answers telephones and screens, logs & rolls calls.
• Drafts email correspondence, script submissions, deal memos, reports, etc., for supervisor's review & approval. Assists with building presentation decks for projects or the department.
• Organizes and updates various databases for tracking key information related to film projects, incoming and outgoing submissions, industry talent, deals, etc.
• Maintains confidential project materials, records & grids.
• Compiles writer, director & actor lists for projects at supervisor's discretion.
• Books domestic/international travel & hotel accommodations and prepares expense reports.
• Greets talent, executives, and other guests.
• Performs other general administrative duties, including filing, making photocopies/scans, ordering office supplies and gifts, coordinating facilities requests, reviewing mail, etc.
• Covers senior executive desks on a temporary basis as needed.
• Works on other business-related tasks and departmental projects as assigned.
Qualifications & Experience...
• At least one year of previous entertainment assistant experience required. Previous experience at a studio, agency, management company or production company preferred.
• High School diploma required.
• College Degree preferred.
• Typing at 60 wpm and proficiency with Microsoft Outlook and Word required.
• Working knowledge of the full Microsoft Office Suite and Mac OS preferred.
• Must have knowledge of file set-up, maintenance and filing procedures; basic math, spelling, grammar, punctuation, and English usage; report & letter formats.
• Strong interest in feature film scripts and general film knowledge preferred.
• Familiarity with agents/agencies, producers, and the larger film community preferred.
• Working knowledge of feature writers and directors preferred.
How We Get Things Done…
This last bit is probably the most important! Here at WBD, our guiding principles are the core values by which we operate and are central to how we get things done. You can find them at www.wbd.com/guiding-principles/ along with some insights from the team on what they mean and how they show up in their day to day. We hope they resonate with you and look forward to discussing them during your interview.
The Legal Bits…
In compliance with local law, we are disclosing the compensation, or a range thereof, for roles in locations where legally required. $19.00 - $34.00 salary per year. Other rewards may include annual bonuses, short- and long-term incentives, and program-specific awards. In addition, Warner Bros. Discovery provides a variety of benefits to employees, including health insurance coverage, an employee wellness program, life and disability insurance, a retirement savings plan, paid holidays and paid time off (PTO).
Warner Bros. Discovery embraces the opportunity to build a workforce that reflects the diversity of our society and the world around us. Being an equal opportunity employer means that we take seriously our responsibility to consider qualified candidates on the basis of merit, without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or any other category protected by law.
If you're a qualified candidate with a disability and you need a reasonable accommodation in order to apply for this position, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-r1w3ny-3-239-6-58-42 in your application.
Salary Range: $19.00 to $34.00 Per Hour ($ USD)