Senior Salesforce Developer plans, architects, designs and develops leading-edge Salesforce platform solutions using configuration and customization (APEX Class, Triggers, Visualforce pages, Lightning components, etc.) tailored to our content creation and delivery business.
The individual has expert level skills in Salesforce architecture and development combined with business acumen and a distinct consultant DNA to deliver solutions and value propositions for our various clients that align to our business strategies. 7+ years of relevant IT experience with strong technical and functional expertise in Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Marketing Cloud, and Force.com as a preference.
• Optimize our portfolio of Salesforce Applications, taking a Center of Excellence approach. Responsibilities include enabling design & development teams and end users, providing application support, overseeing release management, ensuring central governance and guidance, conducting training, managing users, and addressing compliance matters, etc.
• Drive your own projects from requirements gathering to execution. Coordinate the evaluation, scope, and completion of new development requests.
• Proactively engage in continuous improvement efforts for application design, support, and practice development efforts.
• Document all implementation processes and procedures as well as 'how-to' documentation and training for the business.
• Quickly respond, provide technical assistance, and end user troubleshooting for bug fixes, enhancements, and ''how-to'' assistance
• Partner with other functions across IT, Cyber Security, Audit, Legal Privacy, Sourcing, Operations and Business units to ensure collaboration, consistency, and quality of solutions.
• Actively manage enhancement process including but not limited to closely interacting with business owners and Salesforce.com department resources through entire enhancement process.
• Hands on configuration / customization of the Salesforce product.
• Provide mentoring on advanced development concepts and technical capabilities to developers.
• BS, MS or PHD in either a Technical or Business discipline or a closely related field preferred.
• Active Salesforce development certifications or ability to achieve relevant certifications upon hire.
• Salesforce administration experience, including but not limited to - License types and models, User Management, Page Layouts, Profiles, Roles, Field Level Security, Object Level Security, Templates, Permission Sets, Sharing Rules, Community Portal, and Record Types.
• Extensive experience with Salesforce customizations, including but not limited to - Process Builder, Visualforce Pages, Visualforce Components, Workflows, Triggers, Validation Rules, Lightning App Builder and Custom Objects.
• Strong experience with environment management, release management, code versioning, deployment methodologies, and CI/CD tools – preferrable strong experience in Git (GitHub/ Actions).
• Strong experience with Front-end design and development experience with Salesforce Lightning UI/ Web Components.
• Proficient experience with system and Salesforce Org migrations
• Ability to create clear, detailed, concise documentation - architecture diagrams, presentations, and design documents.
• Exceptional interpersonal skills with a proven ability to build productive cross-departmental relationships and motivate team members. Must have a positive, can-do attitude and value collaboration.
• Excellent written and verbal communication and professional skills to interact with clients, site peers, local management and executives on technical issues and project planning.
• Ability to initiate and drive an agenda and to manage delivery of a wide and evolving range of tasks and initiatives.
• Strong analytical skills and attention to detail
• Ability to thrive in an agile environment
Please be informed that we will consider applications only in English version.
What's in it for you?
• Hybrid work model (3 days from the office, 2 days from home)
• Free access to player.pl
• Benefit package: private medical health care, life insurance, MyBenefit cafeteria including sport card, social funds, retirement pension plans, recognition platform, employee referral program
• Work-life balance initiatives: wellbeing platform, yoga, educational webinars, Employee Assistance Program, internal media initiatives
• Training & development: sharing the cost of English lessons, Employee Resource Groups, Bridge learning platform, sharing sessions with experts
• CSR activities: volunteering, eco & social initiatives
• Casual dress code
• Parking space available for booking
If you're a qualified candidate and you require adjustments or accommodations to search for a job opening or apply for a position, please contact us at email@example.com.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rey758-18-206-48-243-42 in your application.