Your New Role…
As the FP&A Distribution Revenue Senior Analyst EMEA you will support distribution revenue domain within COE for EMEA Region which offers you a great opportunity to participate in the transformation roadmap setting standards for FP&A processes related to distribution revenue management. You will be responsible for supporting Distribution Planning Team as well as Regional CFO & Finance team with providing high-quality data, models' update and various analysis, support forecasting and month end close process in the distribution revenue P&L part. In addition, you will manage the financial modelling for VIP affiliates and provide expertise and insights to commercial teams.
This role is based in Warsaw, Poland
Your Role Accountabilities…
• Support the monthly forecasting, budgeting, and reporting process based on prepared financial models and collecting feedback from regional distribution teams to deliver the best quality product
• Maintenance of financial models for VIP affiliates based on actual subscriber reports and updated contractual terms
• Lead distribution analyses across managed markets, to deliver more insights about the performance, and identify R&Os
• Prepare variance analysis to explain actual and forecasted performance of managed markets/regions vs prior year/plan/prior forecast
• Collaborate with Billing/Revenue Accounting/Collections teams supporting month-end closing processes, reviewing accruals, providing feedback etc.
• Manage and monthly update of affiliates subscribers and revenue databases
• Maintain helpful productive relationships with key contacts in regional Sales and Finance leadership to encourage the flow of information and share knowledge
• Assist the business partners with Affiliate revenues related projects
• Support automation and simplification projects to improve efficiency in working in FP&A Affiliate revenues area
• Perform SOX analyses to ensure the correctness of system BI data flows and monthly subscriber reports
Qualifications & Experience…
• 5+ years' experience in Finance function in FP&A department
• Diversified experience in financial reporting, forecasting, planning, modeling, and strong analytical skills
• Self-motivated individual, detail-oriented with ability to work independently and collaboratively
• Very good English
• Great communication skills and relationship building
• Ability to establish professional, trust-based relationship with variety of finance and non-finance stakeholders
• Be able to meet stringent deadlines and work under pressure while showing excellent attention to detail
• Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously, prioritize and adhere to strict deadlines
• Advanced Excel skills
• Strong working knowledge of financial software packages and Microsoft Office suite.
• Experience in using EPM solution such as SAP BPC, Hyperion, Anaplan, Adaptive
What's in it for you?
• Hybrid work model, flexible working hours
• Free access to player.pl
• Benefit package: private medical health care, life insurance, MyBenefit cafeteria including sport card, social funds, retirement pension plans, recognition platform, employee referral program
• Work-life balance initiatives: wellbeing platform, yoga, educational webinars, Employee Assistance Program, internal media initiatives
• Training & development: sharing the cost of English lessons, Employee Resource Groups, Bridge learning platform, sharing sessions with experts
• CSR activities: volunteering, eco & social initiatives
• Casual dress code
• Parking space available for booking
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-g4p181-3-233-221-90-42 in your application.