Your New Role
We are currently looking for a Senior Digital Sales Executive to join our UK Ad Sales team. In this role you will have a focus on digital growth, across Youtube, Digital Display, Social and Streaming.
You will be responsible for revenue growth across the UK Digital portfolio with a particular focus on our streaming business. You'll be a networker with a passion for delivering innovative sales plans for agencies and advertisers. Reporting to a Digital Sales Manager, you'll share responsibility for all digital revenues from your assigned agency group and thrive on building relationships that ensure revenue targets are met.
• Working with the Sales Manager to assist in the sales strategy for your assigned agency patch
• Generating and owning mid-level day to day contacts, keeping in regular contact to ensure WBD is a key partner for advertisers & agencies
• Generating high quality media plans in response to agency briefs
• Being a confident presenter, regularly leading pitches to media partners
• Owning campaigns from start to finish leveraging strong internal relationships to ensure clients' interests are represented internally
• Being a reliable asset for media partners, ensuring timely responses and clear communication
• Ensuring forecasting and sales strategy is up to date and in line with business requirements
• Working closely with Senior Management to identify new formats and opportunities
• Ensuring sales and revenue growth across all digital platforms including Streaming, Digital Display, Online video, Youtube and Social
Qualifications & Experience
• Relevant level of experience within the Digital or Broadcast industry with an understanding and experience with programmatic video preferred
• Experience selling Premium video
• Solid understanding of overall media market and industry trends and a strong list of relevant industry contacts
• Knowledge of linear TV and traditional trading methods
• Proven experience of being an excellent strategic sales person
• Very strong financial capability & experience; plans & executes sales plans effectively
• Being able to show the ability to identify revenue opportunities as well as having excellent presentation skills
• Experience working with Google Suite (Google Slides/Sheets/Word/Drive/GMail)
• The vision to understand the importance of consumer insights in developing creative thinking and strategic partnerships
How We Get Things Done…
This last bit is probably the most important! Here at WBD, our guiding principles are the core values by which we operate and are central to how we get things done. You can find them at www.wbd.com/guiding-principles/ along with some insights from the team on what they mean and how they show up in their day to day. We hope they resonate with you and look forward to discussing them during your interview.
The Legal Bits…
Warner Bros. Discovery embraces the opportunity to build a workforce that reflects the diversity of our society and the world around us. Being an equal opportunity employer means that we take seriously our responsibility to consider qualified candidates on the basis of merit, regardless of sex, gender identity, ethnicity, age, sexual orientation, religion or belief, marital status, pregnancy, parenthood, disability or any other category protected by law.
If you're a qualified candidate with a disability and you need a reasonable accommodation in order to apply for this position, please contact us at email@example.com.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-reb9e2-3-236-207-90-42 in your application.