Your New Role…
The Senior Analyst, Compensation and Benefits EMEA will be a key member of the International Reward Team. In this role you will be reporting to the Senior Manager, Compensation & Benefits and will be a key member of the EMEA based team, providing analytical support across 25+ countries with more than 3,000 employees. Your responsibilities will be focused on the design, delivery, and implementation of Compensation & Benefits across the territories in support of the business strategies.
Your Role Accountabilities...
• Complete in-depth analysis on regional Reward programs; conduct research, analyse data and identify trends across Compensation and Benefits programs
• Conduct data modelling, cost analysis and produce recommendations to support new initiatives or enhancements to existing plans and translating analysis into creative PowerPoints and dashboards
• Develop training and presentations to educate HR and employees on C&B initiatives to understand and enable to be self-sufficient as possible through our available compensation tools
• Support the benefit renewal process in EMEA, ensuring information about plan changes are tracked centrally and supporting the annual benefits budget process
• Support International salary survey data submissions, including matching of roles, transition of data and competitive analysis tools
• Support International compensation management through the preparation of the annual competitive analysis, carrying out analysis to identify and track trends
• Support on management of projects leading certain aspects of the work and working with stakeholders across HR and in multiple locations. In some instances, will be responsible for helping to create project plans, run meetings, contribute to project design and ensuring projects are delivered as per requirements
• Develop and review processes, policies and practices, producing analytical reports to support recommendations or initiatives. Review current practices and policies to ensure that best practices are being utilised
• Create simple and engaging functional tools in relation to Comp for HR, using advanced MS suite skills
Qualifications & Experience...
• Previous experience in Compensation & Benefits essential, with excellent knowledge of Compensation plans
• Excellent planning and prioritisation skills with proven ability to work with autonomy, multi-task and self-prioritise, with a willingness to adapt quickly and pivot where priorities change
• Strong organisational skills with the ability to see the bigger picture and design processes and operating practices that minimise risk and drive efficiency
• Communication skills that are clear and engaging, with ability to tailor effectively to your audience
• Strong presentation skills, ablility to story tell complex analyses to a wide range of audiences
• Excellent relationship, collaborative and stakeholder management skills, exhibiting a high level of tact, diplomacy, managing conflict, and influence others
• Strong MS Office skills, including PowerPoint and Excel
• Previous experience of Towers Watson surveys and benchmarking methodology as a preference
• Google sheets, Docs, and Slides skills useful
How We Get Things Done…
This last bit is probably the most important! Here at WBD, our guiding principles are the core values by which we operate and are central to how we get things done. You can find them at www.wbd.com/guiding-principles/ along with some insights from the team on what they mean and how they show up in their day to day. We hope they resonate with you and look forward to discussing them during your interview.
The Legal Bits…
Warner Bros. Discovery embraces the opportunity to build a workforce that reflects the diversity of our society and the world around us. Being an equal opportunity employer means that we take seriously our responsibility to consider qualified candidates on the basis of merit, regardless of sex, gender identity, ethnicity, age, sexual orientation, religion or belief, marital status, pregnancy, parenthood, disability or any other category protected by law.
If you're a qualified candidate with a disability and you need a reasonable accommodation in order to apply for this position, please contact us at email@example.com.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-g66knq-18-206-92-240-42 in your application.