People Partner / HR Coordinator - 1 Year Contract
Warner Bros. Discovery
Sales & Contract Administrator (f/m/d)
Your New Role...
Supports contract & sales administration for TV & Digital Distribution
Your Role Accountabilities...
• Creating Avails lists in Cosmos (SAP system)
• Checking and coordinating title selections and start dates with clients
• Issuing sales orders, administration of contracts and ingesting data in Cosmos
• Assist in preparation of contracts and amendments
• Close collaboration with contract administration team in Burbank, US
• Set up price promotions in relevant systems
• Secure data integrity in relevant systems (e.g. pricing, customer data, metadata, asset management, etc.)
• Support, participation and /or adoption of special projects
• Performing other duties as required
Qualifications & Experience...
• Commercial education
• Experience in a comparable role
• Organisational and coordination skills
• Must be able to work under pressure and tight deadlines
• Good Knowledge about TV & HE distribution is a plus
• Excellent Excel, Powerpoint & database knowledge
• Team player
• Excellent English and German language skills in speaking and writing
Severely disabled employees are welcome in our company and will be given special consideration if they are equally qualified. Flexible Working hours are offered to assist.
How We Get Things Done…
This last bit is probably the most important! Here at WBD, our guiding principles are the core values by which we operate and are central to how we get things done. You can find them at www.wbd.com/guiding-principles/ along with some insights from the team on what they mean and how they show up in their day to day. We hope they resonate with you and look forward to discussing them during your interview.
The Legal Bits…
Warner Bros. Discovery embraces the opportunity to build a workforce that reflects the diversity of our society and the world around us. Being an equal opportunity employer means that we take seriously our responsibility to consider qualified candidates on the basis of merit, regardless of sex, gender identity, ethnicity, age, sexual orientation, religion or belief, marital status, pregnancy, parenthood, disability or any other category protected by law. Severely disabled employees are welcome in our company and will be given special consideration if they are equally qualified. Flexible working hours are offered to assist.
If you're a qualified candidate with a disability and you need a reasonable accommodation in order to apply for this position, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gkn8p4-3-239-6-58-42 in your application.