Your New Role...
The Risk Management Coordinator will be responsible for assisting the global WBD risk management team in a variety of ways, including assistance with insurance claims coordination, payment management, and assisting with managing department wide spreadsheets and databases.
Your Role Accountabilities...
• General RM department assistance, including review and processing of risk management related invoices; issuance of certificates of insurance and related endorsements
• Maintain incident reporting log for various WBD public facing sites, which may become insurance claims
• Manage claims reporting and combined bordereau for professional liability lines of insurance
• Ad hoc projects based on needs to WBD risk group
• Maintain global insurance manual with updates throughout each annual renewal cycle
Qualifications & Experience...
• 1-3 years' experience in insurance/risk management or insurance broker/agent environment preferred. Experience with Certificates of Insurance issuance and compliance a plus.
• Bachelor degree from a four year college or university.
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
Organize, prioritize and follow through on multiple tasks or projects simultaneously. Working knowledge of Microsoft Office and Adobe, preferred. Team oriented with ability to work within a fast-paced setting.
How We Get Things Done…
This last bit is probably the most important! Here at WBD, our guiding principles are the core values by which we operate and are central to how we get things done. You can find them at www.wbd.com/guiding-principles/ along with some insights from the team on what they mean and how they show up in their day to day. We hope they resonate with you and look forward to discussing them during your interview.
The Legal Bits…
In compliance with local law, we are disclosing the compensation, or a range thereof, for roles in locations where legally required. $36,051.00 - $66,951.00 salary per year. Other rewards may include annual bonuses, short- and long-term incentives, and program-specific awards. In addition, Warner Bros. Discovery provides a variety of benefits to employees, including health insurance coverage, an employee wellness program, life and disability insurance, a retirement savings plan, paid holidays and paid time off (PTO).
Warner Bros. Discovery embraces the opportunity to build a workforce that reflects the diversity of our society and the world around us. Being an equal opportunity employer means that we take seriously our responsibility to consider qualified candidates on the basis of merit, without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or any other category protected by law.
If you're a qualified candidate with a disability and you need a reasonable accommodation in order to apply for this position, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gmj6m6-34-239-173-144-42 in your application.