Your New Role...
The UK business is going through a major transformation, pivoting from being almost 100% linear to being digital first, and our Sales team needs to reflect that. As a complement to our 3rd party sales reps we are building an innovative, passionate and industry respected in-house Ad Sales team.
Your Role Accountabilities...
• Assist with day-to-day management of SSPs
• Work closely with sales; setting up programmatic campaigns, monitoring campaign performance and reporting where required on post campaign performance
• Deliver effective internal communication to ensure you are best placed to provide expert knowledge on Programmatic to the wider agency sales team
• Work closely with Ad Operations to ensure deal targeting options are up to date
• Manage forecasting for SSP partner revenues with regular reporting to management
• Assist in the onboarding of new SSP partners
• Attend QBRs with technology partners, looking at efficiencies and new opportunities to drive revenue
• Be a reporting pro, ensuring that clear reporting aligns with business expectations
• Assist the Programmatic Manager with management of Curated and Open market channels
• Work closely with Sales to drive revenue growth in line with company targets
• Regular reporting and updates to sales to provide leads for new opportunities
• Reporting on bidding trends, providing sales with clear guidance on deal opportunities
• Be the programmatic deal expert, proactively troubleshooting deal errors and looking for improvements
• Management of 3rd party partners across video & Display
Qualifications and Experience...
• Experience working with leading SSP technologies
• Thorough understanding of programmatic landscape and deal types
• High attention to detail with a proactive attitude
• Excellent customer service skills
• High attention to detail
• High skill in presenting data
• Experienced in trafficking video assets
If you're a qualified candidate and you require adjustments or accommodations to search for a job opening or apply for a position, please contact us at email@example.com.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rz28en-18-206-48-243-42 in your application.