Final Four Ambassador, Sports
Warner Bros. Discovery
Remote / Virtual
Runner, Sports (Temporary)
• Your New Role…
• Production runner for remote sports broadcast show
• Your Role Accountabilities…
• Runner is considered as a general assistant who works under the direction of the producer and other production staff to do basic works
• Set up broadcast communication cabling for live events, assist camera operators with location changes, and operate parabolic microphone.
• Drive cars, vans or trucks between locations and around sets
• Transport cast, crew and production staff between offices, studios and shoot locations
• Qualifications & Experience…
• minimum 2 years' experience as a production runner for national network remote sports broadcasts
• Good cable management skills are vital to this position
• Knowledge of Professional Television Camera Set up and strike procedures.
• The Nice to Haves:
• Must be willing to travel from home market
How We Get Things Done…
This last bit is probably the most important! Here at WBD, our guiding principles are the core values by which we operate and are central to how we get things done. You can find them at www.wbd.com/guiding-principles/ along with some insights from the team on what they mean and how they show up in their day to day. We hope they resonate with you and look forward to discussing them during your interview.
The Legal Bits…
Warner Bros. Discovery embraces the opportunity to build a workforce that reflects the diversity of our society and the world around us. Being an equal opportunity employer means that we take seriously our responsibility to consider qualified candidates on the basis of merit, without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or any other category protected by law.
If you're a qualified candidate with a disability and you need a reasonable accommodation in order to apply for this position, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gk822k-44-200-168-16-42 in your application.