Your New Role
The Business Development Executive will be responsible for generating opportunities from internal and external clients for MPI and PPCS. They will be responsible for contacting feature films, television and mastering clients working in and out of Los Angeles Community, targeting post productions services. The position will be responsible for generating bids for all services and communicating this information to the perspective customer. They would utilize existing relationships in the entertainment community to create sales opportunities. They would be looking for opportunities in all services from production to final deliverables on a variety of post-production services offered. They will also oversee special projects, work closely with the existing MPI team, and help create opportunities for all WBPPCS.
Your Role Accountabilities
• Responsible for making presentations to new and existing clients to sell all post services. This will include working with MPI and PPCS existing talent and develop working relationships with talent and their customers.
• Creating action plans and schedules to identify potential clients; solicit new business opportunities by identifying sales prospects utilizing cold calling and relationship building.
• Prepare and create presentations, proposals, and bids for new and existing clients. Utilize Salesforce software to develop CRM plans
• Develop workflows for special projects and coordinate the work through MPI and PPCS including HDR remastering from camera to delivery.
• Prepare appropriate credit reporting, maintain contact lists, & prepare status reports. Responsible for reporting through Salesforce and share with PPCS team in our sales efforts.
• Provide customer interface in facility, ensuring the customer's needs are being met by providing a high level of oversight of the customer's work once it is in the facility; liaison with clients when they are physically in the facility.
Qualifications & Experience
• Bachelors' degree preferred but not required
• 5-7 years in Post-Production Sales in Los Angeles market
• Contacts in the Feature Film and Post-Production market
• Proven track record in sales
• Pricing experience preferred
• High energy and ability to multi-task
• Excellent written and oral communication skills
• Demonstrated analytical strength
• Experience with Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Word, Adobe suite
• Proficient Excel and PowerPoint user
How We Get Things Done…
This last bit is probably the most important! Here at WBD, our guiding principles are the core values by which we operate and are central to how we get things done. You can find them at www.wbd.com/guiding-principles/ along with some insights from the team on what they mean and how they show up in their day to day. We hope they resonate with you and look forward to discussing them during your interview.
The Legal Bits…
In compliance with local law, we are disclosing the compensation, or a range thereof, for roles in locations where legally required. $81,882.00 - $152,066.00 salary per year. Other rewards may include annual bonuses, short- and long-term incentives, and program-specific awards. In addition, Warner Bros. Discovery provides a variety of benefits to employees, including health insurance coverage, an employee wellness program, life and disability insurance, a retirement savings plan, paid holidays and paid time off (PTO).
Warner Bros. Discovery embraces the opportunity to build a workforce that reflects the diversity of our society and the world around us. Being an equal opportunity employer means that we take seriously our responsibility to consider qualified candidates on the basis of merit, without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or any other category protected by law.
If you're a qualified candidate with a disability and you need a reasonable accommodation in order to apply for this position, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rvvv07-44-200-82-149-42 in your application.