The Production People & Culture team provides hands-on People & Culture support to cast and crew working on productions across Warner Bros. Discovery content businesses. The People & Culture Partners on the Production People & Culture team will work primarily in production environments directly supporting the people that make our content. The goal is to be a recognizable and trusted P&C Partner to all personnel working on a Warner Bros. Discovery production. As a trusted P&C Partner to production, the main objective is to ensure and support a respectful, inclusive, safe, and positive work environment, allowing people to thrive and do their best work.
• Initial People & Culture point of contact for production cast and crew; serves as on-set/on-site People & culture presence for productions, both locally and on distant location.
• Responds to production-related inquiries regarding crew/cast concerns.
• Provides advice, coaching, counseling, and training to proactively create/maintain an inclusive, respectful, and safe work environment.
• Assesses production training needs and works with Production Learning to provide recommended training resources and sessions to cast and crew.
• Embodies our culture through behavior and interactions, and champions inclusion and diversity on the set.
• Conducts surveys to gauge cultural climate and makes recommendations for appropriate action based on findings.
• Partners with People Relations, Labor Relations and Employment Legal to deliver People & Culture solutions on people related issues.
• Partners with Safety and COVID Compliance Officers to support COVID policies and protocols, including tracking and tracing.
• Keeps abreast of People & Culture trends/practices, legislation, and requirements to effectively manage and communicate to production workers.
• Travels to productions on location when needed; last minute travel may be required.
• Creates presentation decks, charts, graphs, and various materials, as needed.
• Manages special projects, as assigned.
• A Bachelor's Degree within a related field, preferred.
• A minimum of 6 years of experience within Human Resources, preferably in a generalist, employee relations or training role, or a combination of the three.
• Experience working in a television and/or film production environment, is highly desirable.
• A collaborative leadership style with the ability to influence others into action and to think creatively about solutions.
• Able to work independently and as part of a collaborative team.
• Current knowledge of applicable federal and local legislation and regulations pertinent to production. populations, ensuring compliance.
• High ethical standards with demonstrated experience handling highly sensitive information.
• Passion for this business; driven to accomplish and meet objectives.
The ideal candidate will be flexible, focused, with a 'can-do' attitude and the ability to thrive in a fast-growing and fast-paced challenging environment. They will have a collaborative leadership style with the ability to build relationships with cast and crew and influence others into action and to think creatively about solutions. They should be confident in communicating with all levels of production personnel, including, Producers, Directors, and high-profile cast.
Current WBD employees will be given preferential consideration for this opportunity.
How We Get Things Done…
This last bit is probably the most important! Here at WBD, our guiding principles are the core values by which we operate and are central to how we get things done. You can find them at www.wbd.com/guiding-principles/ along with some insights from the team on what they mean and how they show up in their day to day. We hope they resonate with you and look forward to discussing them during your interview.
The Legal Bits…
In compliance with local law, we are disclosing the compensation, or a range thereof, for roles in locations where legally required. $72,240.00 - $134,160.00 salary per year. Other rewards may include annual bonuses, short- and long-term incentives, and program-specific awards. In addition, Warner Bros. Discovery provides a variety of benefits to employees, including health insurance coverage, an employee wellness program, life and disability insurance, a retirement savings plan, paid holidays and paid time off (PTO).
Warner Bros. Discovery embraces the opportunity to build a workforce that reflects the diversity of our society and the world around us. Being an equal opportunity employer means that we take seriously our responsibility to consider qualified candidates on the basis of merit, without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or any other category protected by law.
If you're a qualified candidate with a disability and you need a reasonable accommodation in order to apply for this position, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-g4qpe7-3-231-217-107-42 in your application.