Your New Role
The People & Culture Partner is a key position within Warner Bros. Discovery's People and Culture team. The position will support the People & Culture team as well as the business by providing solutions to employee-related matters, maintaining a balance between being a strategic business partner and employee champion. This position will continuously challenge the status quo and develop initiatives that ensure Warner Bros. Discovery remains an employer of choice. This position will be located in Atlanta with some anticipated travel.
The People & Culture Partner will be a positive self-starter who can think strategically about big picture business goals as well as tactically execute a full range of People & Culture initiatives. In this dynamic culture, the role will serve as the primary partner to the business and the liaison with the broader HR community of Warner Bros. Discovery. Candidates for this position should be innovative, solution-oriented, analytical, collaborative, and be able to engage with colleagues across level, location, and discipline. The role must effectively work in a fast-paced creative environment, bringing an energy and enthusiasm to the function, founded in sound strategy.
Your Role Accountabilities
• Initial People & Culture point of contact for Warner Bros. Discovery employees handling inquiries and other correspondences (i.e., employee questions, performance review support, exit interviews, etc.)
• Partner with the People & Culture team in the implementation of corporate programs, internal training, change management initiatives, etc.
• Provide advice, coaching, counseling, and training to proactively create/maintain an inclusive, respectful, and safe work environment
• Partner with Employee Relations and Employment Legal to deliver People & Culture solutions on people related issues
• Aptitude and experience with data management, metrics and visualization
• Apply and communicate company policies
• Partner with Recruitment and Total Rewards on recruitment of permanent and temporary staffing
• Develop strong working relationships with all People & Culture COE functions to provide 'seamless' support and guidance to the business including Recruitment, Learning & Development, HRIS, Compensation & Benefits
• Create presentation decks, charts, graphs, and various materials, as needed
• Manage special projects, as assigned
Qualifications & Experience
• A Bachelor's degree in Business, Human Resources or related field
• A minimum of 4+ years of experience within Human Resources
• Collaborative working style
• Genuine curiosity and strong desire to continuously learn and grow and develop
• Thrives in a fast-paced and challenging environment
• Strong in communicating with others and builds strong relationships with colleagues and employees
• Good judgment and ability to balance the needs of the company and employees
• Strong organization and project management skills
• Working knowledge of compensation and benefits practices
• Experience in working with a culturally diverse workforce
• Knowledge of national, state and local Employee and Labor Relations practices, laws and regulations
Current WBD employees will be given preferential consideration for this opportunity.
How We Get Things Done…
This last bit is probably the most important! Here at WBD, our guiding principles are the core values by which we operate and are central to how we get things done. You can find them at www.wbd.com/guiding-principles/ along with some insights from the team on what they mean and how they show up in their day to day. We hope they resonate with you and look forward to discussing them during your interview.
The Legal Bits…
Warner Bros. Discovery embraces the opportunity to build a workforce that reflects the diversity of our society and the world around us. Being an equal opportunity employer means that we take seriously our responsibility to consider qualified candidates on the basis of merit, without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or any other category protected by law.
If you're a qualified candidate with a disability and you need a reasonable accommodation in order to apply for this position, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-d83k4x-3-236-209-138-42 in your application.