Your New Role
You will be supporting and leading Order to Cash (O2C) workstreams of Warner Bros. Discovery (WBD) Advertising, Affiliate and TV Distribution, Direct-to-Consumer Subscription, Theatrical and several other revenue streams. You will develop and deliver plans of action with the purpose of driving successful outcomes and effective customer relationships resulting in improved Cash Flow. You will have managerial responsibilities over a direct team performing tasks including but not limited to: billing, dispute management, order management, cash receipts and application and work closely with offshore BPO operations.
Your Role Accountabilities
• Oversee daily/weekly/monthly billing activities including timeliness of billing resolution.
• Should have understanding of entire OTC lifecycle so that coordination amongst other verticals of OTC is easy.
• Assisting team in interpreting the clauses of the contracts and setting up the billing.
• Provide managerial support to team in resolving billing disputes and chargeback issues with customers and internal stakeholders.
• Proficient in accounting and is able to understand deferred and unbilled.
• Conduct account reviews for A/R balances and provide updates to management on Account Receivable health status with the intention of improving on Days Sales Outstanding (DSO).
• Provide and manage related AR reporting for KPIs and other performance metrics.
• Manage internal and external relationships with key clients along with BPOs.
• Collaborate with BPO service provider to organize and monitor the use of resources required to provide high quality and cost effective O2C service delivery.
• Manage special projects and analysis as required to meet responsibilities and objectives of the business.
• Lead a team of talented resolvers and analysts through recruitment, training, coaching, and self-empowerment.
• Maintain documentation for compliance reporting and audits.
Qualifications & Experience
• Commerce Graduate with MBA or CA Inter with 10+ years of O2C experience with experience of Billing for APAC / Europe customers for SSC/BPO.
• Experience in Peoplesoft Financials and SAP is preferred.
• Experience in the Media Industry and/or Media Sales is preferred.
• A working knowledge of Microsoft Office products (Outlook, Word, PowerPoint).
• Should have a complete understanding of the OTC process.
• Strong listening, verbal and written communication skills.
• Ability to work independently, creatively and efficiently.
• Proven track record in meeting deadlines.
• Open to UK and US Shift time zones.
• Able to work as per our shift schedule of 2pm to 11pm IST (Dec 2023 to April 2024), and 1pm to 10pm IST thereafter.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-d2kzk2-44-197-111-121-42 in your application.