Your New Role
The Manager/Sr Manager, Responsible Sourcing role is responsible for strategic planning and execution of programs, identification, sourcing and management of related program tools, and internal and external communication coordination under the purview of the Responsible Sourcing team. These programs include Supplier Diversity, Sustainable Supply Chain, Preferred Supplier, Supplier Innovation, and Supplier Risk Management.
Supplier Diversity – inclusion of diversity across our supply chain enables us to tap into new ideas that add value to our operations, strengthen our brands, and fuel innovation among our teams.
Sustainable Supply Chain – prioritized business engagement with partners who share and demonstrate our commitment to environmental sustainability, social responsibility, and ethical governance.
Preferred Suppliers - develop supplier partnerships that provide mutual value in innovation, market position, cost containment, and strategic future planning and utilize a supplier performance management scorecards process to ensure the plan-do-check-act cycle is optimized.
Supplier Innovation – implement a creative and supportive virtual workspace to work with leading edge suppliers of products, technologies, and services that support our goal of investing in the future of our organization, content, distribution channels, and audiences.
Supplier Risk Management - implement, manage, and provide training for risk management monitoring tools. Identify/align and set risk level indicator thresholds for risk profiles in the finance, environmental, social, and governance areas. Continually review and monitor supply chain continuity to ensure minimal disruption to our client services and business infrastructure.
The Manager/Sr Manager, Responsible Sourcing will be an expert in the WBD responsible sourcing process and its supporting systems. This role will require an ability to effectively collaborate with the members of the procurement team, business stakeholders, and suppliers.
Your Role Accountabilities
Responsible Sourcing Program Strategy, Planning & Management
• Responsible for the development of strategy and goals
• Responsible for defining KPI's and measuring performance
• Responsible for implementation of new or enhanced responsible sourcing programs/processes/systems
Responsible Sourcing Program Engagements
• Responsible for creating and managing regular interface opportunities with the category leads, category teams, and internal stakeholders
• Responsible for creating and managing regular interface opportunities with prioritized suppliers
• Responsible for creating and running events that support the recognition of responsible sourcing programs
Responsible Sourcing Program Maintenance
• Interface with external advocacy groups, industry peers, professional associations to gain current knowledge and share best practices within responsible sourcing categories
• Develop new supplier relationships, such as working with suppliers to identify new opportunities between the supplier and WBD
• Provides oversight of reporting and data analysis in support of responsible sourcing defined metrics
Qualifications & Experience
• 7-10 years, preferably related to supply chain, procurement, program management, or international business roles
• Procurement experience a plus
• Bachelors Degree required. Master's degree preferred with relevant coursework in supply chain management, sustainability, business management, supplier diversity, and/or international business or equivalent experience
• Works within identified procedures & policies and can provide instruction to others on the details of the procedures & policies
• Ability to analyze, interpret, and summarize information with the ability to research and make the appropriate inquiries when needed
• Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously, multi-task and re-prioritize as needed
• Excellent written, oral and presentation skills, used to communicate with internal and external audiences
• High level of organization skills and attention to detail with ability to work independently
• Excellent working knowledge of Microsoft Office tools and comfortable navigating within computer applications, able to learn new systems at an advanced user level
• Results oriented with strong attention to accuracy and detail
• Ability to work independently as well as collaboratively with team members across the organization
• General understanding of the procurement lifecycle and needs of a global procurement team
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gqekjz-44-200-117-166-42 in your application.