Your New Role
Assist the Treasury Operations and Risk Management departments by providing general administrative support including maintaining contact lists, calendar management, scheduling meetings, booking conference rooms (including food & beverage service),visitor management, preparation of correspondence, maintaining department manuals, policies and files, report distribution, and assist with travel arrangements & expense reports. Receive, sort, and appropriately manage all incoming mail including remote deposit of physical checks. Schedule overnight shipments as needed and arrange DocuSign files for electronic signatures. Manage department expenses, including processing treasury operations and risk management purchase orders and invoices, maintain files/reports for monthly reconciliation and follow up with vendors as needed. Administration of the Bank Account Central (BAC) platform used for requesting treasury operations services and maintaining the tracker for all outstanding requests. Support Treasury Operations and Risk Management projects and initiatives as needed
Your Role Accountabilities
• Provide administrative support to the VP, Head of Global Treasury Operations and SVP Risk Management & Insurance. Responsibilities include general department support, preparation of correspondence, FedEx shipments, travel arrangements, presentations, expense reports, supply orders, subscription tracking, file maintenance, scanning, answering calls/emails, receiving visitors, etc.
• Scheduling and calendar management, including scheduling virtual meetings in multiple time zones
• Attend department meetings, take minutes, distribute meeting minutes and follow-ups
• Retrieve, sort, and process all incoming and outgoing mail for the department, including overnight packages.
• Process and track invoices for treasury operations and risk mgmt. Collaborate with internal partners to ensure prompt payment, invoices are coded to the correct budget, processed against the correct POs, and amortized correctly for prepaid invoices.
• Create necessary purchase orders according to the approved budget and as needed for the Treasury and Risk departments.
• Prepare and refresh monthly budget to actual expense reconciliation.
• Remotely deposit all physical checks received at the Knoxville office
• Create and maintain detailed files for open and closed bank accounts, department contacts, bank account signatories, corporate resolutions, outstanding contracts, and various treasury projects.
• Arrange requests for electronic signatures using DocuSign and/or Adobe Sign
• Maintain treasury operations incoming service requests via BAC and treasury tracker spreadsheet
Qualifications & Experience
• Minimum of 3 years as a corporate administrative assistant or equivalent.
• Experience working in a hybrid work environment supporting multiple locations.
• Certified Notary Public license preferred or willingness to acquire the credential.
• Proficient with Microsoft Suite of products, Google Workspace, and Zoom video conferencing.
• Active listening skills; ability to take direction and complete tasks accurately, efficiently and with little supervision.
• Demonstrates high-level of professionalism, accountability, and confidentiality.
• Strong verbal and written communication skills. Ability to coordinate communications externally and internally across multiple departments and at all levels.
• Ability to multi-task effectively and efficiently and prioritize various requests and projects appropriately in a fast-paced environment.
How We Get Things Done…
This last bit is probably the most important! Here at WBD, our guiding principles are the core values by which we operate and are central to how we get things done. You can find them at www.wbd.com/guiding-principles/ along with some insights from the team on what they mean and how they show up in their day to day. We hope they resonate with you and look forward to discussing them during your interview.
The Legal Bits…
Warner Bros. Discovery embraces the opportunity to build a workforce that reflects the diversity of our society and the world around us. Being an equal opportunity employer means that we take seriously our responsibility to consider qualified candidates on the basis of merit, without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or any other category protected by law.
If you're a qualified candidate with a disability and you need a reasonable accommodation in order to apply for this position, please contact us at email@example.com.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gknmjk-3-239-117-1-42 in your application.