Your New Role
Provides administrative support to the EVP, Creative Advertising
Your Role Accountabilities
• Tracks the creation and development of all applicable trailers, spots, advertising, etc.
• Works with departments in securing all materials for the development of all creative content.
• Supports EVP and the creative team in liaising between filmmakers and their production/editorial staff and inter-department staff and vendors to acquire materials needed to produce campaigns.
• Supports EVP and the creative team in maintaining budgetary systems, monitoring the spend on all creative projects, producing budget reports, processing billing in iCampaign, and tracking all RPOs to ensure adherence to budget.
• Researches all available information both within WB and online for our projects. Maintains records of all pertinent information such as: cast/crew contact list, shooting schedule, scripts, relevant agents and publicists; assigns dailies projects and PIX to the creative team and vendors; tracks all relevant publicity/news breaks.
• Manages PIX system. Sets up vendors and ensures they know how to use the system, create playlists and manage content housed on PIX.
• Handles front desk, phone calls, general admin duties, maintains team calendars and deadlines.
• Handles EVP's expense reports; submits expenses and keeps track of everything submitted and paid.
• Organizes business travel.
Qualifications and Experience
• 1–3 years experience in creative advertising at either a studio or creative agency.
• Proficiency in MS Word, Excel, and Outlook/Entourage required.
• Must have knowledge of file set-up, maintenance, filing procedures, basic math, spelling, grammar, punctuation, English usage and report and letter formats.
How We Get Things Done…
This last bit is probably the most important! Here at WBD, our guiding principles are the core values by which we operate and are central to how we get things done. You can find them at www.wbd.com/guiding-principles/ along with some insights from the team on what they mean and how they show up in their day to day. We hope they resonate with you and look forward to discussing them during your interview.
The Legal Bits…
In compliance with local law, we are disclosing the compensation, or a range thereof, for roles in locations where legally required. $47,466.00 - $88,150.00 salary per year. Other rewards may include annual bonuses, short- and long-term incentives, and program-specific awards. In addition, Warner Bros. Discovery provides a variety of benefits to employees, including health insurance coverage, an employee wellness program, life and disability insurance, a retirement savings plan, paid holidays and paid time off (PTO).
Warner Bros. Discovery embraces the opportunity to build a workforce that reflects the diversity of our society and the world around us. Being an equal opportunity employer means that we take seriously our responsibility to consider qualified candidates on the basis of merit, without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or any other category protected by law.
If you're a qualified candidate with a disability and you need a reasonable accommodation in order to apply for this position, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rnyy1k-34-239-173-144-42 in your application.