Your New Role…
We're looking for a proactive and experienced Executive Assistant to support the Senior Vice President, Global Pricing & Promotions. The Executive Assistant will ensure the SVP is using their time to the greatest impact and will be adept at building and managing relationships at all levels across Warner Bros Discovery. This role will also support 2 VP direct reports with global scope. This requires an understanding of what's most meaningful for effective calendar management, tracking deadlines, coordinating meetings across timezones, and meeting productivity. This includes being highly organized, professional, responsive and proactive in a fast-paced environment. The ideal candidate must have demonstrated experience in improving the productivity of assigned leaders by crafting organizational processes, coordinating team meetings, assisting with deck and meeting preparation and filling in gaps where needed to help the department.
Your Role Accountabilities…
• Arranges SVP's and the 2 VPs' calendars and schedules meetings with people at all levels, independently or as directed. Uses judgment, professionalism and efficient use of appropriate questions to ensure schedule stays on track and productive.
• Answers telephone, emails, and Slack messages in a timely, professional and efficient manner. Demonstrates an appropriate level of discretion and confidentiality in managing and placing calls and managing digital communication.
• Assists SVP and team with developing reports and preparing decks for special projects. Proofs documents for spelling, grammar, accuracy, formatting, and suitability to the intended audience. Demonstrates an appropriate level of discretion and confidentiality in handling and managing correspondence and documents.
• Makes domestic and international travel accommodations and arrangements in the most efficient manner available. Reviews and secures approval for all travel requests.
• Reviews and reconciles all incoming expense and travel reports for accuracy and compliance with corporate policy. Reviews and secures approval for all travel requests. Prepares and submits T&E expense reports in a timely manner.
• Schedules and coordinates meetings; assist with AV and video conferencing needs; prepare materials and set-up meeting rooms. Requests visitor passes as needed.
• Takes notes in team meetings, distributes meeting notes, and follows up to make sure deadlines are met.
• Point of contact for new hire procurement (IT, real estate, etc).
Orders new equipment for new hires and arranges office space.
• Manages contact/distribution lists, filing system, office equipment/supplies and other duties as assigned.
• Self-Starter. Able to act in a proactive manner and solve challenges with limited direction.
• Able to develop and maintain relationships across Warner Bros Discovery.
Qualifications & Experience…
• Minimum 3 years experience in a fast-paced entertainment or marketing organization.
• Previous executive administrative experience in fast-paced corporate environments required
• High School Diploma required
• BA/BS degree preferred.
• Experience with a travel and expense system, specifically Concur a plus.
• Should possess strong proficiency with MS Office Suite (Outlook, Word, Excel & PowerPoint), Zoom and similar technology driven communication platforms.
• Clear and positive communicator, developing solid relationships with persons at all levels throughout Warner Bros Discovery.
• Must be trustworthy and able to handle confidential and sensitive information.
• Problem solver. Pitches in to help where and whenever possible. Proactive.
• Must possess a high level of intellectual curiosity and a willingness to look beyond surface requirements.
• Must be detail-oriented, with the ability to understand written and oral instructions.
• Must be flexible as priorities shift.
• Must have the ability to multi-task and work well under time constraints.
• Strong writing and deck preparation a plus.
• Experience working with teams in different geographies/timezones required.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rvjb4m-18-206-194-21-42 in your application.