Your New Role...
The TV Marketing Group seeks a Digital Content Administrator, for the Warner Bros. Discovery Television Marketing Operations department.
The individual in this role will be responsible for supporting the Manager of Worldwide Client Services in the acquisition, publishing, and performing quality control checks of Warner Bros. Discovery content for its international broadcast partners and press in addition to its internal Content Management Systems (Brainiac and Hardac) and consumer-facing applications (WBTVD.Com and WBD Screeners Application). With a special focus on the HBO, Max, Animated and Unscripted content, the video specialist must be an agile, solution-driven, and self-starter individual that can outreach various teams within the Studio to ensure timely acquisition of long and short form assets to support Global sales efforts.
Your Role Accountabilities...
• Supports in the acquisition, publishing, and quality control of short and long form video deliverables of heightened security pre-air content and post-air content for HBO, MAX, SVOD, FAST and Theatrical content while adhering to strict Content Security and Protection protocols and standards to protect the WBD IPs.
• Leads troubleshooting efforts in resolving video related issues and rejections such as re-purposing or editing content to fit the requested specs. This requires extensive knowledge of internal CMS (Brainiac and Hardac), encoding and compression.
• Monitors the HBO Automation workflow daily by QC'ing and re-publishing videos for all HBO & Max content. Partners closely with the Distribution and Strategy Pod Manager to track and report daily, any on ongoing projects, bugs, and timelines for issues resolutions.
• Communicates and synchronize with all publishers/clients using ticketing system to keep them updated on incoming content, embargo/restrictions, and any relevant information.
• Handles inquiries from internal and external clients regarding the availability of episodes, movies, documentaries, and A/V assets for viewing in a timely manner to support global sales efforts.
• Performs additional related duties as required.
Qualifications & Experience...
• Minimum 2 years' experience working in the entertainment industry
• Experience working in a studio environment preferred
• Experience working in a highly matrixed environment preferred
Education, Professional Training, Technical Training or Certification
• Bachelor's Degree in a marketing, business, or technical discipline preferred
• Film School or TV & Film Production experience is a BONUS
• Project management skills and the ability to set deadlines and delegate tasks.
• Knowledge of digital encoding formats and electronic delivery methods.
• Ability to communicate clearly and professionally to both internal/external clients.
• Knowledgeable in Final Cut, Adobe Premiere Pro, Media Encoder, and Microsoft Office Suite including but not limited to Outlook and Excel.
• Comfortable working as an individual contributor across teams.
• Must have the ability to work independently and be a self-starter.
• Must have the ability to pay close attention to details.
• Must have the ability to organize.
• Must have the ability to work well under time constraints.
• Must have the ability to prioritize.
• Must be able to work additional hours when needed.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rjyoxe-18-206-48-243-42 in your application.