Your New Role
We are currently looking for a Digital Agency Sales Manager for our UK Ad Sales team. In this role you will have a focus on digital growth, leveraging an extensive contact list to ensure WBD is a must-have partner for media buyers.
You will be responsible for revenue growth across the UK Digital portfolio with a particular focus on our streaming business. You'll be a networker with a passion for delivering innovative sales plans for agencies and advertisers. You'll be responsible for all digital revenues from your assigned agency group and thrive on building relationships that ensure revenue targets are met.
To grow advertising revenue across all digital platforms, with a particular focus on streaming:
• Leading day to day management across an assigned agency group
• Ensuring sales and revenue growth across all digital platforms including Streaming, Digital Display, Online video, Youtube and Social
• Building and pitching expertly crafted responses to advertiser briefs
• Designing and leading agency presentations and learning sessions
• Co-owning and developing a relevant contact list that includes key contacts within agencies and clients including AV, Digital, Programmatic and Planning
• Possessing a 'commercial' mindset, working with the broader UK team to ensure potential ad revenue is identified and delivered wherever possible
• Competent pitching data lead sales with a passion for audiences and relevancy
• Ensuring the team delivers accurate forecasting and reporting of all revenue targets
Qualifications & Experience
• Strong experience in Media sales with a thorough understanding of the media landscape and a bulging black book of relevant industry contacts
• Proven experience of being an excellent strategic sales person, skilled at developing relationships internally and externally
• The financial ability to accurate forecast and maintain an accurate pipeline
• Experience pitching video with a focus on streaming also experience pitching Display, Youtube and Social
• Strong understanding of Programmatic sales
• Ideally also has some knowledge of linear TV or BVOD
How We Get Things Done…
This last bit is probably the most important! Here at WBD, our guiding principles are the core values by which we operate and are central to how we get things done. You can find them at www.wbd.com/guiding-principles/ along with some insights from the team on what they mean and how they show up in their day to day. We hope they resonate with you and look forward to discussing them during your interview.
The Legal Bits…
Warner Bros. Discovery embraces the opportunity to build a workforce that reflects the diversity of our society and the world around us. Being an equal opportunity employer means that we take seriously our responsibility to consider qualified candidates on the basis of merit, regardless of sex, gender identity, ethnicity, age, sexual orientation, religion or belief, marital status, pregnancy, parenthood, disability or any other category protected by law.
If you're a qualified candidate with a disability and you need a reasonable accommodation in order to apply for this position, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-r06oje-3-238-250-73-42 in your application.