Your New Role
The Production Coordinator/ Assistant Original Production is responsible for supporting the VP Original Production and the OP Team in all administrative and coordinative tasks within OP department.
Your Role Accountabilities
• Manage calendars / time management and business travel requests and expenses for VP and the OP team
• Act as point of contact for general OP enquiries and organize business/ productions meetings
• Administration and accounting for OP team
• Guest Management (incl. catering, preparation of meetings and reception of guests) for OP but also if needed other office meetings
• Provide additional production support for OP team (coordination and communication with other departments and external production companies)
• Prepare OP presentations in German and English for local and international Executives
• Support with filings and submissions of awards & festivals for our OP productions
• Further administrational tasks and support of other local Executives if needed
• Support other PAs with organization of Team Events
Qualifications and Experience
-Work experience in a similar service orientated or administrative position, ideally first experience in production or having worked in a production or editorial environment
-Strong MS-Office skills (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
-General understanding of the media business
-Business fluent in German and English (verbal and written)
-Preferably experience in planning events
-Understanding of office operations
How We Get Things Done…
This last bit is probably the most important! Here at WBD, our guiding principles are the core values by which we operate and are central to how we get things done. You can find them at www.wbd.com/guiding-principles/ along with some insights from the team on what they mean and how they show up in their day to day. We hope they resonate with you and look forward to discussing them during your interview.
The Legal Bits…
Warner Bros. Discovery embraces the opportunity to build a workforce that reflects the diversity of our society and the world around us. Being an equal opportunity employer means that we take seriously our responsibility to consider qualified candidates on the basis of merit, regardless of sex, gender identity, ethnicity, age, sexual orientation, religion or belief, marital status, pregnancy, parenthood, disability or any other category protected by law. Severely disabled employees are welcome in our company and will be given special consideration if they are equally qualified. Flexible working hours are offered to assist.
If you're a qualified candidate with a disability and you need a reasonable accommodation in order to apply for this position, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gk8o04-3-239-117-1-42 in your application.