Your New Role...
Warner Bros. Consumer Products (WBCP), a Warner Bros. Entertainment Company, extends the Studio's powerful portfolio of entertainment brands and franchises into the lives of fans around the world. WBCP partners with best-in-class licensees globally on an award-winning range of toys, fashion, home décor, and publishing inspired by franchises and properties such as DC, Looney Tunes and Hanna-Barbera.
The division's successful global themed entertainment business includes groundbreaking experiences such as The Wizarding World of Harry Potter, Warner Bros. World Abu Dhabi, The Polar Express Train Rides, and The Friends Experiences. With innovative global licensing and merchandising programs, retail initiatives, promotional partnerships, and themed experiences, WBCP is one of the leading licensing and retail merchandising organizations in the world.
To be successful at WBCP, you must have a willingness to model our values and behaviors, champion diversity and inclusion, leverage data and insights to maximize the legacy of our deep brands and franchises while maintaining a commitment to fostering best-in-class talent.
Your role accountabilities...
• Supports VP with scheduling appointments and maintaining calendars
• Supports the department with travel arrangements, submitting expense reporting, drive-on passes, messenger services, overnight mail, ordering supplies for the department, scanning, filing and archiving
• Responsible for the Purchasing Card for the department and all associated reconciling
• Assists with creation of presentations for GTE & Gaming meetings
• Manages entering and tracking of contracts and amendments in Deal Central
• Manages physical product sample processing and archiving
• Assists with creative approvals
• Coordinates licensee forecasting
• Research projects as needed
• Performs other duties as assigned
Qualifications & Experience...
• 1 - 2 years previous licensing or marketing experience preferred
• Bachelor's degree in business or related field required
• Computer Skills: MS Word, PowerPoint, Excel required
• Effective and proven administrative skills required
• Effective and proven group presentation skills
• Must be tech savvy
• Must have the ability to communicate effectively and tactfully with managers and other levels of personnel
• Must have the ability to pay close attention to detail and understand written and oral instructions
• Must have the ability to organize and schedule work effectively
• Must have the ability to take own initiative and work independently
• Must be interested in a career in themed entertainment
How We Get Things Done…
This last bit is probably the most important! Here at WBD, our guiding principles are the core values by which we operate and are central to how we get things done. You can find them at www.wbd.com/guiding-principles/ along with some insights from the team on what they mean and how they show up in their day to day. We hope they resonate with you and look forward to discussing them during your interview.
The Legal Bits…
In compliance with local law, we are disclosing the compensation, or a range thereof, for roles in locations where legally required. $37,521.00 - $69,682.00 salary per year. Other rewards may include annual bonuses, short- and long-term incentives, and program-specific awards. In addition, Warner Bros. Discovery provides a variety of benefits to employees, including health insurance coverage, an employee wellness program, life and disability insurance, a retirement savings plan, paid holidays and paid time off (PTO).
Warner Bros. Discovery embraces the opportunity to build a workforce that reflects the diversity of our society and the world around us. Being an equal opportunity employer means that we take seriously our responsibility to consider qualified candidates on the basis of merit, without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or any other category protected by law.
If you're a qualified candidate with a disability and you need a reasonable accommodation in order to apply for this position, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-reb6j7-34-239-173-144-42 in your application.