Your New Role...
• Warner Bros. Television Group is seeking a Coordinator, Awards to assist with all aspects of the awards submission and promotion process. Coordinator, Awards will work closely with key members on the Publicity team including the VP, Publicity to help coordinate awards submissions, communication and publicity related to awards campaigns, and activations across scripted, unscripted and animation programming produced and/or distributed by Warner Bros. Television Group. The position will provide all-around support and assistance in the awards process.
Your Role Accountabilities...
• Administrative: Assists the publicity team in maintaining/updating the awards and editorial honors calendars and communicating timely updates with the team on deadlines and submission requirements. Maintains accurate records of nominations and wins across all programming and prepares internal and external awards memos. Works with the publicity team to maintain accurate list of critic's quotes. Works with the publicity team and vendors to ensure the awards website is updated and current throughout the year.
• Awards Submissions: Works with the publicity team and awards consultant on award submissions across all programming, and maintains grids of awards submission status. Assists the publicity team and awards consultant to complete outreach to productions about awards deadlines and request required materials. Routes submissions to the publicity team for approval, and assists with the editing process.
• Awards Workflow: Works with the VP, Publicity and marketing/creative services team on the awards advertisement process including maintaining grids of deadlines and due dates, routing notes between the various departments, assists in proofing copy and sending for approval to the various stakeholders. Works with the VP, Publicity on awards show table/ticket purchases, and maintains lists and grids of table/ticket purchases.
• Editorial Assistance: Assists in compiling quotes and other elements to utilize in the awards campaign. Assists in compiling awards pitches from the publicity team to route to members of the press. Understand media desires and assists assigned publicists in providing insight and trends from awards coverage/press.
• Event Coordination: Works with publicity staff on the planning of awards events (including FYC events), activations, and parties. Maintains guest lists and workflow documents for upcoming events and assists the publicity team in aspects of planning.
• Monitor Coverage: Monitors media outlets for breaking coverage and route appropriate stories to the publicity and communications team. Collects and sends media coverage to studio executive teams.
• Provides back-up to other department assistants/coordinators as needed.
• Other job-related duties or projects as assigned.
Qualifications and Experience...
• 1-2 years of directly related experience preferred.
• TV publicity and/or awards experience a plus.
Education, Professional Training, Technical Training or Certification
• College degree in Communications or a similar field preferred.
• Proficiency in Windows, Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment.
• Exceptional interpersonal, organizational, prioritization and administrative skills.
• Must be extremely detail-oriented and able to multi-task.
• Requires self-motivation, proactivity, initiative, good judgment, problem-solving, resourcefulness, follow through, a sense of urgency and flexibility.
• Highly responsible, discreet and sensitive to quick turnaround deadlines.
• Trustworthy with confidentiality.
• A go-getter and a team player with a positive attitude for whom no job is too big or small.
• Passionate about television, entertainment and pop culture. An interest in the awards process is desired.
• Must have the ability to work additional hours as needed.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-ro2q56-3-237-31-191-42 in your application.