Your New Role
Warner Bros. Discovery seeks a Compensation Partner II to join the Total Rewards Team.
Your Role Accountabilities
• Support the Compensation Consulting function in the design, implementation and ongoing management of general or specific programs, initiatives and projects within an assigned business unit and/or two or more client groups.
• Provide strong compensation consultation to HR partners, Talent Acquisition, and the respective business unit clients in support of business initiatives.
• Responsible for providing market intelligence analysis, industry specific data assessment and consultation to assigned clients (HR Business Partners / Business Leaders) to inform appropriate solutions.
• Determine appropriate job level, salary grade, and FLSA classification for open positions and/or new positions.
• Manage the annual merit, bonus and long-term incentive planning process and communication for assigned clients
• Collaborate, contribute to the development and harmonization of programs, plans and processes with Compensation Operations/Strategy team on enterprise-wide initiatives.
• Facilitate education on compensation principles, tools and practices to strengthen Human Resources and Talent Acquisition business knowledge of compensation programs and processes.
• Collaborate with HRBP, BU Management, HRIS, and Legal as it relates to compensation.
• Effectively manages/prioritizes work; negotiates and meets established deadlines/turnaround with clients or partners.
Qualifications & Experience
• Minimum 5-7 years of relevant compensation experience
• Bachelor's degree - Human Resources, Finance, Mathematics, Economics, Accounting, or Business degree preferred; or equivalent work experience
• Certified Compensation Professional (CCP) preferred
• Strong written, verbal, and graphic communication skills, including the ability to effectively communicate technical information to varying audiences
• Ability to make independent decisions and recommendations based on compensation principles and philosophy
• Strong communication and organizational skills with a commitment to accuracy and detail.
• Thorough understanding of compensation practices and trends
• Ability to understand, relate, and influence multiple stakeholders from various disciplines within the business
• Intermediate to Advanced Excel skills and proficiency with other MS Office programs
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-reyvy7-35-172-165-64-42 in your application.