Your New Role…
Warner Bros. Discovery seeks a Compensation Partner II to join the Total Rewards Team.
• Support the Compensation Consulting function in the design, implementation and ongoing management of general or specific programs, initiatives and projects within an assigned business unit and/or two or more client groups.
• Provide strong compensation consultation to HR partners, Talent Acquisition, and the respective business unit clients in support of business initiatives.
• Responsible for providing market intelligence analysis, industry specific data assessment and consultation to assigned clients (HR Business Partners / Business Leaders) to inform appropriate solutions.
• Determine appropriate job level, salary grade, and FLSA classification for open positions and/or new positions.
• Manage the annual merit, bonus and long-term incentive planning process and communication for assigned clients
• Collaborate, contribute to the development and harmonization of programs, plans and processes with Compensation Operations/Strategy team on enterprise-wide initiatives.
• Facilitate education on compensation principles, tools and practices to strengthen Human Resources and Talent Acquisition business knowledge of compensation programs and processes.
• Collaborate with HRBP, BU Management, HRIS, and Legal as it relates to compensation.
• Effectively manages/prioritizes work; negotiates and meets established deadlines/turnaround with clients or partners.
• Minimum 5-7 years of relevant compensation experience
• Bachelor's degree - Human Resources, Finance, Mathematics, Economics, Accounting, or Business degree preferred; or equivalent work experience
• Certified Compensation Professional (CCP) preferred
• Strong written, verbal, and graphic communication skills, including the ability to effectively communicate technical information to varying audiences
• Ability to make independent decisions and recommendations based on compensation principles and philosophy
• Strong communication and organizational skills with a commitment to accuracy and detail.
• Thorough understanding of compensation practices and trends
• Ability to understand, relate, and influence multiple stakeholders from various disciplines within the business
• Intermediate to Advanced Excel skills and proficiency with other MS Office programs
How We Get Things Done…
This last bit is probably the most important! Here at WBD, our guiding principles are the core values by which we operate and are central to how we get things done. You can find them at www.wbd.com/guiding-principles/ along with some insights from the team on what they mean and how they show up in their day to day. We hope they resonate with you and look forward to discussing them during your interview.
The Legal Bits…
In compliance with local law, we are disclosing the compensation, or a range thereof, for roles in locations where legally required. $95,550.00 - $177,450.00 salary per year. Other rewards may include annual bonuses, short- and long-term incentives, and program-specific awards. In addition, Warner Bros. Discovery provides a variety of benefits to employees, including health insurance coverage, an employee wellness program, life and disability insurance, a retirement savings plan, paid holidays and paid time off (PTO).
Warner Bros. Discovery embraces the opportunity to build a workforce that reflects the diversity of our society and the world around us. Being an equal opportunity employer means that we take seriously our responsibility to consider qualified candidates on the basis of merit, without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or any other category protected by law.
If you're a qualified candidate with a disability and you need a reasonable accommodation in order to apply for this position, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-re2b70-44-192-92-49-42 in your application.