Warner Bros. has been entertaining audiences for more than 90 years through the world's most-loved characters and franchises. Warner Bros. employs people all over the world in a wide variety of disciplines. We're always on the lookout for energetic, creative people to join our team.
Your New Role
The Business Affairs Coordinator will provide support for the Business Affairs team for HBO/Max.
Your Role Accountabilities
• Drafting, reviewing and summarizing Business Affairs deal memos and paperwork, as well as creating charts for the identification and tracking of pertinent information, tracking option dates and notification to department of pertinent dates, etc.
• Maintaining temporary working files for each new project/deal given to the executives
• Maintaining the departmental BA files with relevant documents (signed agreements, comments, e-mails, etc.) from various projects
• Ensuring that the appropriate payroll documentation is sent upon closing of a deal with follow-up to ensure payments can be processed
• Sending correspondence on behalf of the executives
• Internal and external document distribution
• Drafting cover letters/emails
• Creating and filing expense reports with corresponding receipts
• Answering phones
• Maintenance of daily phone log
• Updating and maintaining contact lists
• Managing schedule and calendar (business lunches, meetings, conference calls, etc.)
• Filing (includes locating files, storage, maintaining a master list of the files, and management of digital files)
• Other administrative office duties and projects, including, but not limited to answering phones for other executives in the department on an ''as needed'' basis
Qualifications & Experience
• BA degree preferred
• Proficiency in Word and Excel required
• Excellent interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills
• Strong attention to detail and organizational skills
• Sound judgement
• Ability to take initiative and work independently
• Ability to take direction and ask appropriate questions
• Ability to prioritize and multi-task reporting to multiple executives in Business Affairs
• Familiarity with television business a plus
How We Get Things Done…
This last bit is probably the most important! Here at WBD, our guiding principles are the core values by which we operate and are central to how we get things done. You can find them at www.wbd.com/guiding-principles/ along with some insights from the team on what they mean and how they show up in their day to day. We hope they resonate with you and look forward to discussing them during your interview.
The Legal Bits…
In compliance with local law, we are disclosing the compensation, or a range thereof, for roles in locations where legally required. $42,224.00 - $78,416.00 salary per year. Other rewards may include annual bonuses, short- and long-term incentives, and program-specific awards. In addition, Warner Bros. Discovery provides a variety of benefits to employees, including health insurance coverage, an employee wellness program, life and disability insurance, a retirement savings plan, paid holidays and paid time off (PTO).
Warner Bros. Discovery embraces the opportunity to build a workforce that reflects the diversity of our society and the world around us. Being an equal opportunity employer means that we take seriously our responsibility to consider qualified candidates on the basis of merit, without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or any other category protected by law.
If you're a qualified candidate with a disability and you need a reasonable accommodation in order to apply for this position, please contact us at email@example.com.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-d9nm6k-3-231-217-107-42 in your application.