Your New Role...
You will become an integral part of the Bookings Team, scheduling events, feeds, technical resources, as well as personnel and facilities when required. Providing day-to-day bookings and administrative support as well as contributing to the management of all the technical resources inside the broadcast facility and sister Nordic sites.
As part of your role, you will work in specific areas and may have additional responsibilities such as liaising with internal/external departments to book the correct equipment for each live feed. The role will be key to delivering up to 15000 hours of linear and digital high-profile sports content each year and across our WBD Sports Channels.
Your Role Accountabilities...
• Booking live events, feeds, and facilities using Xytech's MediaPulse and Provys
• Sourcing Satellite details and return feeds
• Liaise Ingest to make sure all events and feeds are correctly recorded.
• Communicate with MCR to make sure they have all the information they need for broadcast.
• Coordinate resources and distribute information to ensure that our broadcast services run smoothly.
• Proactive in identifying pinch points in equipment across busy periods
Qualifications & Experiences...
• Production technical knowledge
• Sports knowledge or an interest in sports
• Previous production coordinator or broadcast bookings experience
• Previous experience in live programming
• Knowledge of satellite bookings and distribution
• Previous experience with Media Pulse, Provys, or a similar resource scheduling system (eg Xytech Schedule ALL) is highly desirable
How We Get Things Done…
This last bit is probably the most important! Here at WBD, our guiding principles are the core values by which we operate and are central to how we get things done. You can find them at www.wbd.com/guiding-principles/ along with some insights from the team on what they mean and how they show up in their day to day. We hope they resonate with you and look forward to discussing them during your interview.
The Legal Bits…
Warner Bros. Discovery embraces the opportunity to build a workforce that reflects the diversity of our society and the world around us. Being an equal opportunity employer means that we take seriously our responsibility to consider qualified candidates on the basis of merit, regardless of sex, gender identity, ethnicity, age, sexual orientation, religion or belief, marital status, pregnancy, parenthood, disability or any other category protected by law.
If you're a qualified candidate with a disability and you need a reasonable accommodation in order to apply for this position, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-g3nqy9-3-239-6-58-42 in your application.