Warner Bros Games is looking for an Associate Community Manager to join our Content Marketing team. Ideal candidates are passionate about modern communication styles and mediums, connecting the community through online engagement programs, and are skilled in communication across multiple teams and studios. They should have excellent communication skills, a strong understanding of popular community platforms and moderation techniques, and the ability to quickly adapt to shifting priorities.
• Monitor and moderate Discord channels for console and mobile titles (as needed) and moderate external community sites for our titles such as Steam, reddit, Twitch streams, etc.
• Work with cross functional teams to ensure game updates (patches), brand, editorial, news, eSports news, and announcements are posted on time plus monitoring and reporting on feedback to stakeholders
• Act as the community voice for WB Games when posting patch notes or updates for our titles
• Assist in training studios on moderation process, volunteer moderator, and engagement incentive programs, and escalation process for future titles
• Manage volunteer moderator group including setting up monthly calls, reporting on any changes in group functionality, ensuring they have balanced time and are divided equally among the verified Discord servers
• Identify and vet potential new volunteer moderators going through the legal process and application process with Community Manager(s)
• Identify areas for platform optimization working closely with Discord and reddit reps to ensure WB Games verified servers are always up to date in terms of functionality and engagement
• A minimum of 3 years' experience in Community moderation on a known platform such as Social channels, Discord, reddit, Twitch, etc.
• Knowledge of brand communications, social, and gaming community ecosystems
• Analytical skills tracking community metrics
• Interpersonal, oral, and written communication skills across multiple departments
• Self-motivation and initiative; impeccable time management, organization, and prioritization
• Experience with cross functional team coordination
• An avid gamer
The Nice to Haves
• Passion for and familiarity with brand communications and marketing is a plus
How We Get Things Done…
This last bit is probably the most important! Here at WBD, our guiding principles are the core values by which we operate and are central to how we get things done. You can find them at www.wbd.com/guiding-principles/ along with some insights from the team on what they mean and how they show up in their day to day. We hope they resonate with you and look forward to discussing them during your interview.
The Legal Bits…
In compliance with local law, we are disclosing the compensation, or a range thereof, for roles in locations where legally required. $52,503.00 - $97,506.00 salary per year. Other rewards may include annual bonuses, short- and long-term incentives, and program-specific awards. In addition, Warner Bros. Discovery provides a variety of benefits to employees, including health insurance coverage, an employee wellness program, life and disability insurance, a retirement savings plan, paid holidays and paid time off (PTO).
Warner Bros. Discovery embraces the opportunity to build a workforce that reflects the diversity of our society and the world around us. Being an equal opportunity employer means that we take seriously our responsibility to consider qualified candidates on the basis of merit, without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or any other category protected by law.
If you're a qualified candidate with a disability and you need a reasonable accommodation in order to apply for this position, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gkn200-44-213-63-130-42 in your application.