Senior Analyst, International Benefits Projects
Warner Bros. Discovery
London, United Kingdom
Analyst - International Benefits Projects (12M FTC)
Your New Role...
The International Total Reward team are responsible for the compensation, benefits and well-being plans offered to over 16,000 employees in 53 countries. Reporting to the International Benefits Project Integration Sr Manager, you will be a key member of the Project Team. Activities will focus on harmonizing benefits & leave plans across the combined WBD organisation ensuring our plans support business strategy and we continue to attract and retain top talent.
Your Role Accountabilities...
• Support the benefits harmonization activity for defined countries including design of new benefit plans, stakeholder consultation and approvals, implementation, communications and final handover to regional lead.
• Assist wider benefits harmonization activity (where led by regional/country lead) by carrying out analysis, research and data gathering, and making recommendations.
• Write benefit content and engaging communications and manage the process for this content to be reviewed and approved before use.
• Work closely with benefits systems lead to support implementation of changes in benefit systems, including process design, documentation and supporting testing.
• Support LOA/PTO harmonization project, developing proposals, obtaining approvals, creating implementation timeline and coordinating execution of plans.
• Support project to review & harmonise benefits policies.
• Supports other benefits projects and activities as required.
Qualifications & Experience…
• Organisation & Delivery: Strong organisational skills with proven ability to multi-task and self-prioritise as needed, with a willingness to adapt quickly where priorities change.
• Project Management: Prior experience in delivering projects activities preferable.
• Communication: Strong communication skills that are clear and engaging, tailoring their communication style effectively to their audience.
• Stakeholder Management: Excellent customer service skills exhibiting a high level of tact and diplomacy.
• Collaboration: A global 'one team' mindset to support collaborative working across the team with a willingness to both take a lead or support role as needed.
• Professionalism: Self-motivated and solution orientated, always displaying absolute discretion and confidentiality
• Strong Microsoft excel, MS office skills, including PowerPoint.
• Google sheets, Docs, and Slides skills useful.
If you're a qualified candidate and you require adjustments or accommodations to search for a job opening or apply for a position, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-d2b3ym-18-206-48-243-42 in your application.