Your New Role...
Position is responsible for analyzing and presenting data for key management, such as Home Entertainment Windows Report, Foreign titles domestic activity, etc. Provides strategic analysis and recommendations for the WB dating strategy as well as keeping up the competitive environment by managing the Movie Marketing System with timely & pertinent information.
Your Role Responsibilities...
• Prepares/reviews analysis reporting to executive team (President, SVP, VP, etc. ) with in-depth research for WB Dating strategy/theatrical releases. Requires complex understanding of WB entire film slate, along with the future competitive environments and risk analysis.
• Updates and analyzes all opening activity for foreign titles released Domestically. Includes coordinating across various departments to gather release dates and grosses, while maintaining multiple tracking reports for senior management.
• Updates current and future Warner Bros. release schedules along with tracking the release schedules of outside production companies, competitive studios, and various streaming services.
• Updates and reviews data for the financial team, including dating analysis, greenlight comps and ultimates.
• Updates limited film reports for upper management.
• Update and verify data for the Movie Marketing database. This includes heavily researching all trade publications and industry press releases, as well as scouring the internet for updated production notices and the latest casting.
• Inputs Trailers and WB TV spots into the MMS System.
• Provides coverage and research analysis on high-level script projects. Requires thorough understanding of previous historical projects, along with timely and accurate analysis of similar comparison films and their box-office performance.
• Researches and validates theatrical information for outgoing WB press releases.
• Maintains and updates WB Talent contact information for upper-level management. This includes tracking all key stakeholders that are affiliated with each WB film (Financiers, Producers, Executive Producers, Cast, Agents, Managers, etc.), so that key announcements can be communicated in an efficient and organized manner to all relevant parties.
• Updates grosses collected from the specialty formats (IMAX, PLF, 4DX, etc.) and validates data for ingestion into Movie Marketing database.
• Works closely with WB Technology on the new design of MMS to promote the functionality of the program and improve system productivity.
• Works closely with department VP on special projects and other related projects as needed.
Qualifications and Experiences...
• Previous experience in film distribution/exhibition preferred.
• College degree with film courses preferred.
• Must have proficient computer skills, including knowledge of MS Office, Access, PowerPoint, Excel, Word, Photoshop, Adobe Acrobat
• Must have strong writing skills.
• Attention to detail is essential.
• Must have excellent analytical skills.
• Must be able to maintain strict confidentiality.
• Must be able to troubleshoot and resolve issues and problems.
• Must have ability to work effectively in a fast-paced environment and handle multiple tasks simultaneously.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-r14yo0-44-200-117-166-42 in your application.